New sofi pioneers

Hi all, just wanted to ask about the roll out for S3. If I encourage my friends to join Sofi and begin journalling, will they be included in the ashwaganda, or will they need to journal for ages before getting a pod?
The reason I’m asking is, I began journalling ages ago (I think nearly a year?) and my pebble also came a loooong time ago, but I kept journalling, even though at times I wondered if I was ever going to reach ‘pod’ stage! I wonder if I joined at an unfirtunate time, in that all the S2 pods had been allocated, so I needed to wait for S3, or if this is a normal time scale.
My question is, would someone who joined and started journalling today get their S3 pod very quickly, or would they need to wait for ages like I did, and hope to be included in S4.
I’d love to introduce some friends to Sofi, but Im not sure they would have the patience to keep going with journalling as long as I did, and I don’t want the responsibility of having to encourage them to keep the faith!
So… What are the current stock levels and timescales, please?

8 Likes

I believe the next programmes are going to be coming out quicker, or that was the plan will tag @alexwalkerjones and @Kaveh in this to answer though :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Does that mean people getting their pebbles now will be in the S4 testing? I guess another way of asking is have all the pods in S3 been allocated?

7 Likes

I don’t know , I’m just answering about the wait in the previous post

5 Likes

Oops, sorry! I thought it was related and it was okay to ask but I think I was maybe confused, sorry about that :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Firstly I want to celebrate was an amazingly patient Pioneer you have been … I on own we have just over 500 Ashwa starter packs going out in this Pioneer Program. @alexwalkerjones knows the allocation of these the best so will have her update as soon as she gets back … I believe there is a few remaining packs still to be allocated and of course we intend to circulate all the plants that we have activated through this build. We have already began work on the next gen sofi pods (S4) for 1k new pioneers and they are scheduled to be with us for end of summer. So the wait should get shorter and shorter as we move from prototyping to contract manufacturing … more on exact timelines in the coming weeks @ridgewaysarah :pray: also we are about to activate our Pioneer Refereal Program in a massive way as it is how we intend to grow our sofi organically … so there will be significant sofj seeds unlocked both both the Pioneer and the joiner …. So this is how we will grow sofi together … more on this in the coming week @ridgewaysarah :gift:

6 Likes

That’s kind of what I was asking here Calluna.

3 Likes

Thanks for this reply, @ Kaveh. I’ll wait for the new info about referrals before I encourage friends and family to join.
I’m so glad I did persevere. The journalling, in itself, has given me a much better idea of how my sleep affects my mood day to day, and it has made me realise that I need to be in bed by 10.30 or face a bad day the next day!
Thank you again.

4 Likes

@Aaron I hope so. I’m interested in trying the valerian and passiflora that were in previous rollouts.

4 Likes

Oh I’m sorry, I think I maybe got really confused and thought that was what you were getting at, but then the team member who replied was only talking about the wait for future releases. I think maybe I am just an idiot who doesn’t get enough sleep to attempt to engage in conversation without just humiliating herself being dumb :sweat_smile: I need to stop coming on here and making an fool of myself trying to join in where I’m not welcome :joy:

6 Likes

Not dumb; always welcome :smiley:

5 Likes

Don’t worry, all questions are valid :blush:

4 Likes

I can’t wait to finish my journaling and get this started for real. Have problems with anxiety, depression and insomnia. I used to take so many drugs that would knock me out at night, but all the side affects are not worth it. So now I just stay awake most nights and I hate it. I hope this works for me like it seems to have worked for so many others.

3 Likes

Hi @Heathen80 and warmest of welcomes to the our little treehouse! We are really excited to have you onboard and to hopefully unlock some better sleep for you. It’s our mission here to help discover the plants that can help us in our journey for better sleep and reduced anxiety - with many off our plant-based formulations supporting both!

PS should you have any questions along the way, please don’t hesitate to message us here or reach out via the sofi moon in the top left corner of your app :blush: :spiritbug:

1 Like

Hi @ridgewaysarah and @Calluna - it’s a great question that you ask!

We do indeed have more pioneer packs still left to place, however whether or not those who join now will qualify for our S3 (with ashwagandha) or our next program (with hops) all depends on precisely when she reserves her Pioneer Pack, what our availability / production capabilities are at the time, as well as how active she remains (this is because pioneers who continue to actively journal are prioritised to receive new pioneer packs first)!

That’s all a long answer to say that it’s hard to say! However, should they miss out on one particular wave they are interested in, do not fear, as there’ll be plenty of room in the next - and we send out refills of previous plants, so we can, eventually, try them all. x

3 Likes

Hi again, I was wondering when the next boxes are going to be sent out? I received my pebble and sent you a picture. Just wondering what’s next?

1 Like

Hi @Heathen80 - thanks for your question and super excited to have you here!

I can confirm that your Pioneer Pack is officially reserved under your name as we received your pebble photo submission. As we have reached total capacity with our Ashwagandha Program and all current Packs have been assigned to go out, you will be one of the first participating in the launch of our next plant!

Our production time varies, however we are quickly improving our ability to speed production up (think weeks away not months!), and already the wait time between launching new plants/program has significantly reduced from where we started :blush:

In addition to new plants, we plan to send out refills of previous waves, so you’ll likely get a chance to try previous waves over time too! :hibiscus: :seedling:

More information on this coming soon and here anytime should you have any questions!