Pebbles arrived

I got my Sofi pebble today, how long before the stick arrives?

4 Likes

Hi @MissTQ :blush: So happy to see your sofi surprise made it to you! Your S3 Pioneer Pack is now officially reserved and you’ll receive a confirmation email within the next 24 hours.

Our S3 Program is estimated to launch towards the end of the year (you can find the thread with all updates here), with S4 and S5 Programs to follow more closely behind as we will continue to work on minimising the amount of time between our Pioneer Programs… reducing it previously from eight months to six months, down to four months, and eventually down to only two. This will provide us with just enough time to complete a Program and allow for the “wash-out” period of the plants before beginning again.

You should know we are also looking at a launching a “refill” Program for valerian soon (valerian is the first plant we activated on the sofi system, with much success) and I have a strong feeling we could squeeze you in to participate then. More details coming in October.

4 Likes

If you could squeeze me in sooner with the valerian, I’d be so grateful. I’m crumbling at the moment, i have the op on the 6th, though i had a call saying it may be the 13th, but my consultant is on the warpath, as i was supposed to have it done on the 1st of September and they had to rearrange, and on monday, the lady i have called mum for the last 47 years, shes not my mum, she a damn site better than my mum, she died, so i have to sort that out, i barely slept last night, restless legs were bad, and i have so much anxiety, about the cancer, the op, now mums death, i feel like I’m swimming against the tide, but slowly getting into deeper water, with sharks circling. I’d be so grateful if you let me trial the valerian soon. Kind regards Rosie

4 Likes

I can’t imagine what you’re going through Rosie, and will absolutely do everything we can to get our plant formulations to you sooner rather than later! I hope the tides you’re up against give way to some much needed calm for you soon, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if there’s absolutely anything we can do to help. You are a trooper for hanging in there xx

4 Likes

Thanks @alexwalkerjones I thought I knew about cancer, from tv, amd what a few people I know who have been on their journey through cancer, turns out I know nothing, but I’m a fast learner, but when you pathway is dug up, then its the worst feeling, as i know uts there, qnd who knows when it becomes T3, it was diagnosed on 11th June, feels like years not months. Then to lose someone who can calm you, then everythings seems more heightened, pain levels etc, and its hard, what little sleep I’ve been getting is reqlly taking its toll, just making a cup of tea is a monumental task, I’m beyond exhausted. I know in the past I said I’ve been exhausted, but this is so much worse. Im lucky my hubbys a wonderful man, he does everything for me, now i have to sort the funeral and then sort her things and her will out, luckily the other executers are great people who will do most if whats needed. I think things wouldnt be so bad if I was getting sleep. I pray for just 4 hours of unbroken sleep, I’m sure I’d feel better, then I have to have chemo. So if at all possible I’d love ro start ny pathway with Sofi, im reluctant to have a Dr’s prescription of Zolpidem, as I know the chemo will take it out of me, and theres gonna be enough chemicals thrown at me without adding more to the mix. Kind regarda Rosie

3 Likes

Hi Alex, i just wondered if there was any news on the valerian spray that i could try, I’m beyond exhausted, last night i had restless legs for over 3.5hrs, i only had 2 hours of broken sleep, my op is on thursday, was supposed to be last week, i daren’t even acknowledge it, in case its cancelled again, its been cancelled 3 times already, and even though i am exhausted, when i get into bed and im not getting much sleep, what i am is broken and not restorative sleep. So if theres a chance of trying the valerian I’d be very grateful.

2 Likes

Hi @MissTQ! We will definitely get you into our valerian refill Program, but it is likely not taking place until the beginning of November, as we need both a “wash-out” time period for those who have just participated in our S2 with passiflora, as well as time to finished producing, bottling, and printing packaging.

I completely understand you are need, so I will check in with the lab to see if there isn’t something we can do for you in the meantime. :love_letter: :pray: I will let you know ASAP and as soon as I do xx

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s greatly appreciated

3 Likes