New sofi team member intro 🤗

Hey everyone!

My name is Marina and I have started this week as an intern at sofi for the summer (and who knows maybe for longer😋) to help @alexwalkerjones with all the amazing work she is doing! I may have even already been in contact with you if you made use of our support chat in the app:)

I am really enthusiastic about growing my own plants, especially flowers. I will attach some pictures of my sweet pea flowers and tiny (not fully grown up yet) marigolds I grew from scratch on my balcony :cherry_blossom::herb:

I am very excited to join the community!

And please feel free to share any home gardening tips with me here :bug: :woman_farmer:

9 Likes

Super excited to have you on the sofi team @Marina and grateful for the support! :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Welcome @Marina :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Love the sweet peas, they’re so beautiful!!!
And I’m sure the marigolds will be once you’ve nurtured them! 🩷:blossom::seedling::sun_with_face:xx

3 Likes

Welcome to the family ! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Welcome @Marina
Lovely pics. I love sweet peas but not many germinated this year

4 Likes

Welcome @Marina i just love the smell sweet peas give off and fingers crossed for the marigolds that they bloom up beautifully for you x

2 Likes

Welcome to our amazing community here @Marina … you know when we started sofi we thought of our team as the few dozen folks working to pull our sofi together … over the last year and a half the notion of our team has very much extended to the amazing community that formed - all of us as Pioneers in our own journeys :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you! And you are so right, the smell is heavenly

2 Likes

Thank you! That is sad to hear. It is my first time growing them and they do not seem too demanding so far

1 Like

Welcome Marina! Great to have you join us and lighten the load for Alex a bit :blush: I’m sure you’ll love it here in the treehouse and I’ll look forward to seeing more pictures of your fully grown marigolds!

3 Likes