No more spray,no more sleep

Has anybody else found there not sleeping as well with out sofi?
Iv had 3 bad nights now :sleepy:
Just shows what a good product sofi is.
Im looking forward ro mt refills :grin:

9 Likes

Totally agree I’m not sleeping as good now so it does show how great the pods are I don’t feel addicted but I do feel reliant on them in a good way

4 Likes

Oh and this was a question that came up a few weeks ago … :astonished:

4 Likes

Yes i agree,iv just got some refill so im looking forward ro a stress free night.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I think refills should be on their way @malone.shelley … just confirming with @alexwalkerjones you were part of the first wave to be resupplied from the remaining stock. xx :pray:

5 Likes

Yes, I have noticed the same, I was using the remaining little bit of spray but it would not spray a full spray and I also noticed that sleep has not been the same. I was wondering if I could please request more refills, too? :pray: Thank you for your help!

4 Likes

Evening @Sky … adding @alexwalkerjones into this so we make sure we assign some of the remaining bottles to you xx :pray:

3 Likes

I got my refill yesterday and had a great night sleep :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: after sleeping horrendous after I finished my first lot. So so happy with sofi.

5 Likes

Hi @Sky, I’ve added you to the resupply list and your refills will be going out in the next wave :blush: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Same for me sleeping like a log again :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

3 Likes

Thank you very much! :sunny: :heart:

3 Likes