No2 neutral and woody

Whats everybodies thoughts on no2?

Personally not getting as much sleep as i was with no1, actually prefer the flavour but feel like sleep just isnt happening as much.

1 Like

I didn’t like the neutral one either at first but got used to it after a while.

4 Likes

I really enjoyed that one ( when I came off No1) but 3 is my favourite now

3 Likes

Hi guys, just wondering what the ingredients are in the sprays? What’s used to flavour them? Is it sugar or essences?

5 Likes

For sweetener we use a very small amount of natural sweetener (stevia), and our “flavourings” are 100% based on natural plant extracts. The full ingredients lists can be found at sofi.health/valerian or sofi.heath/passiflora :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Such an important question and something we use to very much limit our sofi formulation in the natural world. So no added flavouring - natural or not. Pure plant extract as highlighted by @alexwalkerjones. Also, we have to be super careful not to do combinations on plant formulation that work but may skew the data because there is a synergistic effect between the added plant flavour and the primary plant being tested. We always try to carry a “nude” flavour but this for example will be tricky for some plants as they are naturally in our super extract form just too bitter for example. But we are trying to honour the original plant as much as possible, add no flavourings but natural extracts and keep the final outcome as true to the original plant as possible. And as @alexwalkerjones explained there will be an ingredients card in both the refill packs as well as the starter kits being sent out @charliekluf82 so hopefully that gives you much more detail for each plant and pioneer program. Hope you had a restful night and wishing you a wonderful chilled Friday xx :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks @alexwalkerjones @Kaveh looking forward to trying them soon. Stevia is a great call on the sweetener. Fascinating plant. Thanks for your work.

4 Likes