Not getting much spray out near the end

So I’m on day 9 and I have 9 sprays left to go and there’s barely anything coming out of the pod

4 Likes

I’m running into the same thing.

5 Likes

Thank you both for noticing this @BrandNewMe @OberonMoon. I will keep a close eye out for whether more cases of this occur and please let me know if it is the same case with your other two pods!

4 Likes

I assume you have checked that the nozzle is correctly aligned and all that jazz?

Have you tried (carefully) spraying without the pod being inside the stick? I’ve found that sometimes the pump needs priming :wink:

ie it takes a good couple of sprays before it’s properly giving a good spray. And once it gives a good spray it works fine. Maybe it’s air that gets in the little hose connected to the spray. So keeping the bottle upright as much as possible will ensure it sucks up the formulation instead of air.

I dunno, worth a try?

2 Likes

P.S. @OberonMoon could you confirm whether your plant pods seem to be generation 1 or 2? Reference post with images here to help you tell: S2 Pioneer Pack Audit - Have you received yours yet?

2 Likes

@vincent I think it’s running low from spraying more trying to get the sprays to be recognized by the app.

Alignment is easier with S2 than S1 because it’s white so you can see it better.

Storing the stick vertically isn’t ideal. It likes to fall over and sometimes roll away.

3 Likes

So far it’s just number 1 for me, I’ve got one more pod to try which is no.2

2 Likes

Okay so I have the refill pack and the 1st generation plant pod top

2 Likes

Amazing @OberonMoon - thanks so much! Noted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too. As already mentioned to alex. Mine seemed to start around spray 16 and continued that way to spray 0 of my first bottle. The last 10 sprays tasted more like flavored air!

2 Likes