Noob question! Lol - new pod ettiquette?

Hey guys, i just got my pod and took my first 3 sprays… but it doesn’t seem to have registered on the app?! Did i do it all too quickly? I mean, have you found the app needs X no. Mins to warm up, pair woth the pod etc. etc. Before it registers acturately? Sorry for the Noob question! Lol but thx very much Jen x

2 Likes

Hi, you need to have the app open on your phone when you’re spraying. You’ll be able to see the number of sprays left reducing :blush:

1 Like

Thanks Pauljoh that’s the thing! I had the app open both times I’ve disagreed today but its not registering the sprays for some reason! I made sure to open the app amd leave it a minute before spraying the seco d time but its syill saying its full :frowning: I’ll get in touch with support! But thanks for replying :slightly_smiling_face: x

3 Likes

You’re welcome. I hope you get it sorted out soon :blush:

1 Like

Hi @JenniB - thanks for your message!

I believe I caught you on intercom about this - looking forward to your reply :pray: :herb:

3 Likes

Thx Marina :grinning: i waited until this evening to reply once i started today’s sprays sp i could properly answer your question… I’ve msgd you back so hourly we can figure it out together!! (Pod still pairs abd sprays but no green light or register of sprays on the app). I’m continuing to journal and spray even though its not tracking properly. Hope you can help :crossed_fingers::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi @Marina sent you another msg for when you get into work tmz … its not a pressure thing I’m afraid! My partner tried it (he has stronger fingers than me) & i even wasted a spray, using both hands! Lol, just to be sure … but still no green light and no counter clocking down (still says the pod is full). I think it must be an issue with the stick itself… everything else about it works! It pairs, sorays etc but doesnt register the sprays on the app & im losing yrack of how many days in i am an how much should be left :frowning: i think i must need a replacement sofi stick (of course I’ll return the faulty one!). If it might be at all possible to get another s3 valerian pod with it, that would be REALLY helpful, so i can properly track my progress with this formulation? I feel like it’s helping (& I actually really like the tart grapefruit flavour! Lol though i know it’s not everyone’s favourite :joy:) but im hetting lost without the counter and have only been spraying 3 (not 6) times some nights out of sheer frustration! (Though still journalling every day lol :wink:). Thx for all your help! Jen x

2 Likes