Not liking the new journal at all [calm]

What a brilliant idea ! :rofl::rofl: I may do that too

4 Likes

Have you had yours now @Aaron. I’m in London and still not received :pensive:

4 Likes

Adding @alexwalkerjones in here in case she can track when your package is expected to find its way to you … as always incredibly grateful for all the patience :pray:

4 Likes

No not yet :slight_smile: but it will be here soon enough, it’s just hard being paitent :rofl::grin:

4 Likes

I still haven’t received mine, hopefully tomorrow

4 Likes

Hi, my pink pod will not spray,so unable to try it?
What to do?

1 Like

Uh oh ! Have you tried taking the pod out of the stick and spraying it to check its the pod ? Will tag @alexwalkerjones to try and troubleshoot if she can or point you in the right direction :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes iv tryed that. :unamused:

2 Likes

Hi Shelley, @malone.shelley

Thanks for your message - and oh no, sorry to hear!
Does it seem like the issue could be more mechanical (i.e. you’re unable to generate a spray / push down the cap itself)… it would also be good to test the pod both inside and outside of your sofi stick.

Also please confirm if you can hear liquid in the pod to begin with, as there should be a quiet but clear noise when shaking.

1 Like

Iv tryed it inside the stick and out side,it is pushing down as if it wants to spray but nothing coming out, I’m wondering if it’s a faulty spry maybe no hole or blocked hole.

1 Like

Hi Alex, iv tryed it in stick and out side stick.
I think it’s faulty no hole in spry part of top or maby blocked hole,not sure :thinking:
Kind regards Shelly

1 Like

Thanks so much for testing that Shelley. I will speak with Bee and the lab see what we can do. :sparkles: :pray:

In the meantime, please feel free to move onto a different pod if you still have one left that seems to be spraying okay.

Thanks!
A

1 Like

Personally I don’t have any issues with the journal, I think it is difficult for Sofi to develop the questions and format for gathering the information they need to properly analyse the information coming in from a wide variety of different people to make it relevant for all.
I don’t know what stage in your Sofi journey you are at. I am only basing my opinion on day 25 (as yet to receive my Sofi surprise and begin the following pioneer pack) of completing my journal and find it very simple and at the end of the day this is a free trial so putting in a little effort each day I don’t feel is much to ask for the potential to find out what works best for a natural aid for some decent night’s sleep!!!
Does this journal increase in length and complexity once the pioneer pack arrives?
Also either you or someone else mentioned the cost, I was under the impression that this trial was completely free, previously stated by a Sofi staff member, are there any costs involved later on in the trial process?

3 Likes

As far as costs, our previously Programs have required replacement batteries that we legally are unable to provide via the mail. However, once ordered we are more than happy to reimburse the costs - or provide a gift card ahead of time for. Thankfully, our S3 sofi sticks will have rechargeable batteries so this small point of purchase will no longer apply :blush: :pray: (and more info on our S3 Program here).

So thrilled to have you onboard @oliver75gaskell and keep an eye out for your sofi surprise making it to you at the beginning of next week!

3 Likes

Omg, rechargeable batteries! But what about the electricity costs to us all?? Who’s going to cover all that?
Only joking around! I hope you didn’t take me seriously!:joy:
Looking forward to receiving the Sofi surprise and will try to make sure I take a picture with a plant included!

3 Likes