Not logging my sprays tonight

Is it meant to log my sprays? As it hasn’t. Keeps saying insert pod, then i re boot the app and it works, but not registered the sprays??

2 Likes

When you insert your pod @emmyginnis it should show the bottle that’s inside the sofi stick on your screen with a counter 70/70 (meaning full) and every time you press the number runs down to how many presses left in the bottle … that’s how you know your sofi stick and app are connected. Is that working for you? :pray:

1 Like

Hi

Yes it was connected was showing 70/70 but not counting any sprays when I used it last night.

Regards Emily Ginnis

4 Likes

A few people have had this problem.
I find that if you do a hard press all the way down and hold for a second the flower on the app screen flashes/flickers and then logs that press. Release and do the same for the other 2.
It works for me so far

3 Likes

Hi

Thanks for the tip, I will try that tonight. I’ve logged this morning but it’s not taken one flower section once completed, and it keeps asking me to insert the pod, like you say maybe a hard press is needed.

Regards Emily Ginnis

2 Likes

Morning @emmyginnis … it seems to think that the sofi formulation is missing … would be good to see if you have a blue tooth connection (the Bluetooth is the bridge for the data from your sofi stick to your sofi app snd ideally you can leave it on during the Pioneer Program … if you are turning it back on make sure to close out the sofi app fully and then restart it as some phones have issues with repairing with the sofi stick once the app is on in the background and Pioneers toggle their Bluetooth on/off) … Maybe change the bottles and see if it changes the screen or bottle it is showing … if not then we maybe looking at power related issue … adding @alexwalkerjones to make sure we follow your progress to get your sofi stick back up! xx :pray:

1 Like

Hi

Thanks, no issues with blue tooth. It does connect if I force a shut down on the app and reopen it. But obviously it’s a pain to keep doing this, and it’s not logged my journel from this morning and now saying it’s done for today. Once it re connects it nows which bottle pod it is.

Thanks

Regards Emily Ginnis

1 Like

I had the issue of it not logging my first journal and it was because it wasn’t connected through Bluetooth as far as I know.
When I close the app I do a full close, Android it’s the bottom right button and then close the app. I turn my Bluetooth on before I open the app. It seems to connect fine this way and it’s been logging my journals now

Yeah I’ve been having all these issues too, it only logged 3 of my spray’s when I did 6 yesterday and now it won’t log my journal either

Yes I did this force a closure on my android before I logged the journal. Still didn’t seem to like it. I will try again later, and do a harder press on first spray.

Regards Emily Ginnis

1 Like

Hi Emily
I am having exactly the same issues, i dont think it can be all of us doing it wrong can it? Out of interest how did you sleep on your first night of spraying? I slept awful, hopefully things improve :pray: xx

No I think they don’t connect correctly at present. Frustrating, as be nice to see it work. I’m hopeful for later. Slept no different as yet lol, :sleeping:

Regards Emily Ginnis

Its logged the spray tonight. Your right it needs to be held down longer on the first one. Thanks for the tip!

3 Likes

This is a really useful tip … adding @alexwalkerjones to it so we can share it with more pioneers. Thx both xx :pray:

2 Likes

Ps. Also sending a note to the mechanical team on the subject of the “trigger of Thor” … :grinning: … keen for us to improve the amount of downward force requires to register a press … when we were making the S1.0 sofi sticks were were really concerned about accidental tapping / rattling of the top cap resulting in false counts so I think we have now erred too much on the side of needing strength. Mail keep you posted but for now I hope you will all get your thumbs into great shape!! Thank you and grateful always for all the feedback xx :pray:

3 Likes

Yes looks like all is well now, just hope once I’ve logged in the morning it takes one of the petals away, as its not done that this morning. The pod also tastes rank :rofl::rofl:

Regards Emily Ginnis

4 Likes

Which one are you on right now @emmyginnis ?

No 2 still should be finishing this week

Regards Emily Ginnis

2 Likes

Yup! I have confessed to having saved N.02 for last! Can’t wait!! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’ve been spraying it on the sly, and my husband can still smell it. :rofl::rofl: it is really bad!

4 Likes