Not registering all my sprays

Hi Alex
Just letting you know my pod is only registering 1 of the 3 sprays each time. Im pressing hard each time

4 Likes

Thanks @tinaspain! Hmmm, well the good news is that by counting at least one of the sprays, it doesn’t seem to be the bluetooth pair or battery that’s the issue. And could I confirm whether your sofi stick is S1 or S2?

I’m tagging @Kirill here as I’m not sure what it could be, but my thought is either we didn’t reduce the force required to press a spray (even though you are pressing hard) or that there could be sticky formulation getting in the way? But if your sofi stick is S2 it is unlikely to have had enough time for that to build up (always great to be cleaning them regularly though too)!

Please be in touch if it continues happening, and whether it stays specifically at counting 1 /3, or if that changes to 1/4, or 1/2 sprays, etc. We will figure out what we can do and grateful for your troubleshooting help as always Tina. :sparkles: :pray:

5 Likes

HibAlex
My sofi stick is S2 so ive only sprayed for 3 nights.
Thanks for your help again xx

5 Likes

Hi Alex,
Update
Still only registering 1 spray out of 3 x

3 Likes

Are you pressing down super hard? I found that I wasn’t pressing down properly to start with.

1 Like

I’ve run into the same problem, registering 1 of 3 sprays. I think it was the second one that counted.

2 Likes

Hi Abi
Yes i am pressing super hard x

2 Likes

Hi @tinaspain - thanks for the update. We are prioritising this with the dev team and hope to have it figured out soon! We believe @CjaJose may be experiencing a similar issue with sprays only counting 1/3.

5 Likes

I sprayed 9x last night to make the 3 show up :joy:

4 Likes

@alexwalkerjones, hi hope all is well your end and quite liking the passiflora pod at the moment. Update on sprays. Took latest advice by logging out and back in again. All 3 night time sprays then recorded with no problem. Not sure whether this has cured the problem yet but will let you know. Thanks to all for the unwavering support being given.
:innocent::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

5 Likes

I sprayed and nothing registered. I went to the bathroom and came back to all 3 showing. Delayed registration? :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

Hi Alex
My first pod ran out last night after only 11 days! I have definitely only sprayed 6 times a day?

3 Likes

There are approximately 70 sprays in each bottle … they are hand filled so there will be small inaccuracies … sounds like you got around 66 sprays or so out? After 10 days you can switch bottles in any case xx :pray:

2 Likes

:ok_hand: thats great thanks Kaveh xx

3 Likes

Is the passiflora starting to have any impact. For me it’s mostly affecting my dreams (I am having them and they are Technicolor)! xx :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks @CjaJose and @BrandNewMe, we believe there is definitely a delay of some sorts which is resulting in some sprays counting but not others, etc. Please keep us updated with any changes and @Kirill and the team are on the case.

5 Likes

Hi @alexwalkerjones app seems to have settled down again and is registering all sprays at the moment. Can’t say I’m in love with passiflora as I have only had one night of settled rest in a week. I will however run with the program for the time being in the hope it gets better. Thanks to all for their help as always.
Regards, Colin
:innocent::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

3 Likes

Great to hear! @CjaJose - Thank you for the update and wishing you all the best with passiflora.

I know the guys are always tweaking behind the scenes so hopefully it will stick, but we look forward to hearing from you if not too :blush: :rofl: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Me and @mathiassilva4 are trying to figure this problem out.
@CjaJose @BrandNewMe @tinaspain any chance you are available for a quick google meet call some time today/tomorrow? Here’s my calendly to book one: Calendly - Kirill Gorokhov

(I’m based in Montenegro so options could be too early in the day for the US-based Pioneers. Let me know and I’ll try to open more options in my evening)

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Hi Krill
I have sceduled a google meet for 11.00am tomorrow morning hope this ok with you, if im correct you are only 1 hour ahead of UK time?
Im not totally sure how this works as i only have a tablet?

3 Likes