Not logging my sprays

So it didn’t log my all my sprays last night and it’s not logging my ones from tonight either, I pressed extra hard and held it down but still nothing.

Does the cannister only have 70 sprays included or can we go over that?

5 Likes

Okay I force stopped my app and then re placed the cannister in and it recognised it but it’s still only registered 3 sprays but I’m now at 9 sprays

1 Like

Each plant pod formulation is 10ml and the pump head moves 140 micro litres (mcl) … or each press is 0.14 ml … so in practice each both should last just about 70 presses. :pray:

3 Likes

Hi i have had the same issues until i was at mu door an paired up straight away and now i dont habe any issues or problems at all thank god

2 Likes

@Kaveh i have sogi fixed and its pairing up an registering all my sprays amd i even git 5 an half hours sleep :sleeping: :zzz: last night :crescent_moon:

3 Likes

That’s an awesome bit of progress @sabrinahun … let’s know how stable your sofi remains and in the meantime wishing you a lovely and restful night xx :pray:

2 Likes

That’s wonderful @sabrinahun! Please let me know if you have any more issues :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everything is fine with me im just wondering :thinking: as there is only 10 petals on the flowers :bouquet: do i only so 10 days with every sprays or do i do more as i have 6 out of 10 done because it wasn’t registering properly as i was only getting use to it and couldn’t get it to connect i jabe done the 10 but i will still keep going till the petal is done also what number is after number 2 or do i just do what ever please and thanks

2 Likes

Hi @sabrinahun, good question! After your 10 petals are complete, you can move onto to plant pod of choice - and if you have any sprays left in the end, you can always finish them off after all three flowers are complete :hibiscus: :hourglass_flowing_sand:

1 Like

My stick and app have gone back to showing a full cannister and no sprays after eight days of use. Tonight is my penultimate dose I hope the rest of the sprays are registered. :blush:

3 Likes

@alexwalkerjones thank you :blush:

2 Likes