Sprays not showing

Hello

I hop everyone is enjoying the good weather in their own way. Today sprays are not recording for the first time although Bluetooth is on. Anyone else having the same problem?

4 Likes

Try recharging your black pod

3 Likes

Hi @cbryce54,

It may indeed be that your battery is low or out of juice, and so @PocketminxUK has great advice! Of course please let us know if that doesn’t solve things :pray: :sofi_moon:

3 Likes

Thank you for the help folks. Will charge it up
Catherine

1 Like

I charged my sprayer fully and took my first three sprays but it didn’t register. Will it show up later?

2 Likes

Hi @joseph.izak58 - are you able to see a green light trigger during a spray? You may have to spray into a cup to check! And is your sofi app open while spraying?

2 Likes

My app is open so I sprayed into the cup like you said and the green light lit up.

2 Likes

It registered one spray only. It did not register the three sprays that I did in my mouth.

2 Likes

Okay - thank you for this information @joseph.izak58. Occasionally we find that the sofi pod can be a bit stubborn when recording a press, and can require some strength (strong thumbs, here we come!)

For your next sprays, it’d be great to experiment with pressing fast and hard, all the way down until you see the green light come on in a mirror, etc - as that’s when you know you have triggered a count.

If this occurs, green light and all, and it’s not being reflected accurately by the app, it may be that we are receiving that data okay, but that your spray history screen is experiencing a bug!

We will continue troubleshooting and get there in the end! Thanks again Joseph :pray: :blush:

1 Like

Sometimes mine hasnt shown the sprays when ive done it i found that if i spray to quickly one after the other only 1 spray is registered so i have too press down let it return to original position then repeat till all sprays are done and registered x

2 Likes

Yes mine aren’t recording properly either & weirdly yesterday it states 8 sprays in one go which definitely didn’t happen. From first use of each spray I’ve done 3 after dinner & 3 before bed as instructed… they are not recording.

3 Likes

Hi @julieelson,

Could you confirm whether the app is open as you go to spray, and whether a green light shows when a spray is initiated?

1 Like

Hi Alex

I ensure green light is always on & phone is nearby & open, most times app is open but not necessarily always

3 Likes

Thank you for the quick reply @julieelson, and I have a feeling this may be a spray history page issue (i.e. the incorrect number of sprays showing) and not necessarily a spray recording issue (meaning that your data might be accurate behind the scenes and that we just have to remedy the two).

If possible, could you please provide a screenshot of your spray history page (what was recorded) and any details on what should be there instead? I’ll pass it over to our development team to look for any misalignment.

Alternatively, if you spray again and notice a difference between what is being recorded, any updates are welcomed!

Am also having this problem, don’t think it needs recharging as the blue light is on ,sometimes it records ,sometimes it doesnt

3 Likes

Hi @julieelson
What app version do you see on your profile tab of the app?

1 Like