On going struggles with charging and loading while using

On going issues that have not been resolved even with customer service or virtual support. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Morning @Vanessabuynak it’s lovely to hear from you … you be pleased to know that there are no virtual elements or so powered bits to sofi’s support but the team and our pioneers doing their best to support each other as we develop our sofi. You are holding a third generation development device in your hand which is currently not available in the market as adjustments are being made to the firmware, app and and hardware to make it work better for more Pioneers most of the time.

I am adding both @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill into the conversation so we can track your progress.

Would be good to check a few things. Your device (smartphone) with firmwares upgraded, your Bluetooth settings (on), and that your sofi pod is fully charged (if you remove the capsule and press down you see a green light), and the version of the sofi app on your device (you can see this when you activate your app and press on the figure on the top right corner - mine is on v3.3.14 and I’m on ios). We have found often it’s some of these initial elements that get in the way so knowing these details will help the team to trouble shoot. We also have a survival guide for pioneers that you may want to glance through as the team typically try to unplug for parts of the weekend.

Thx for being part of the journey with us @Vanessabuynak and can’t wait to see what discoveries lay ahead for us together. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. :pray:

2 Likes

Good evening,
No lights appear on. I have charged it for the 60-90 minute recommendation. It still does not turn on. I can spray it but it does not comment to my app. I’m not sure what to do as this has been multiple days now…

1 Like

1 Like