Ordering sprays without subscription

Hi @m.maguinness83,

Thanks for your question!

We do indeed have (top secret! :shushing_face:)plans to roll-out a sofi shop, with single refill packs, pods, as well as collections available for one-time purchase. I can’t confirm any ETA or official timeline just yet, but we are really excited to be able to offer a range of purchase options without the commitment of a monthly subscription! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

With regards to sofi seeds, we also have big plans! I’ll link you to a treehouse thread with our most recent vision for our sofi seeds: Subscription - #7 by Kaveh

Effectively, in the place of sofi seeds, we’ve implemented a cash-back rewards system for that provides £5 for each friend or family member you refer to a subscription with sofi. This will be money you have the option to withdraw or apply towards discounts on our plants and pods.

Sofi seeds however will be reserved for something a little more special to our hearts. Our plan is for sofi seeds to act as our community voting power for which charitable causes sofi donates a percentage of sales to, etc, or to buy exclusive merchandise.

I hope that helps to clarify a little and of course, all the above is subject to change as we continue to learn, grow, and evolve alongside our community, so all thoughts and feedback are welcomed! :blue_heart: :sofi_moon_white: xx

6 Likes