Out of spary,do i still do the journal?

Hi everyone how are you all doing?well iv been out of spary for a few days now,just wondering if we should continue out journals?
Im loving this nicer weather :relieved:

4 Likes

Morning, yes try to continue journalling as much as you can so the team can still collect data :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve got nothing but blue sky , but it’s not very warm yet, but I can feel my hayfever coming on :frowning:

4 Likes

Yes please @malone.shelley - that’s exactly right! Journaling with, between, and without the pods is equally valuable for us in establishing and understanding an effect. :pray:

Thank you! P.S. please let me know if you’d like a refill of valerian pods prior to the release of the S2! x

4 Likes

Yes please i would love some refills
I am finding them very help full to me.:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hi @alexwalkerjones, have today finished my third 10 day journal. Do I reset the journal counters or does the app adjust itself to allow me to carry on journaling daily?
Regards, Colin

3 Likes

Hey pal I believe the team are looking into being able to continue the petals or reset it , but until then just keep journalling your sleep pattern and mood :slight_smile: hope you’ve had a great week!

2 Likes

Good timing @CjaJose and @Aaron - just added an update on next steps here: S1 - restocking formulation bottles - #3 by alexwalkerjones :blush:

3 Likes

Awesome sauce ! :slight_smile: Hope you’re having a lovely bank holiday and weekend ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Aaron! You too! :grin:

2 Likes