Pairing my stick?

I probably do it wrong but if I press pair my stick it just scanning and can’t seem to find my stick :sweat::sweat:or what do I need to do to pair it.

4 Likes

Make sure Bluetooth is on your phone

5 Likes

Thanks @chris.king5 it’s working :joy::joy::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

4 Likes

That’s awesome @chris.king5 !! Thx for the help. :pray:

5 Likes

I lost the pairing again :person_facepalming: do I suppose to keep blue tooth on all the time? and now I can’t seem to pair back. :person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

4 Likes

Mine did go off then came back on sometimes you have to simply turn your phone off and on again it can reset your Bluetooth
Hope this helps I’m not tech savvy though

6 Likes

Will try that thanks @chris.king5

4 Likes

4 Likes

You do need the blue tooth on all the time … or at least when you are spraying as that is how the data moves from the sofi stick to the app @sonja.ekkers.77 … you may want to close the app (double click and shut the app down), then turn on blue tooth … leave ten seconds … then re-enter the sofi app … if you look at the sofi stick … you will see a blue line coming on briefly that shows the stick and mobile have paired. Also adding @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill here to also follow your progress … let me know if that does anything on your side. :pray:

5 Likes

Ps. Do you get this screen when you are have a bottle in the sofi stick - one that you used to see before and now it shows as not present even when it is in the sofi stick @sonja.ekkers.77 ?

5 Likes

Sofi pot is in the stick but. Even tried taking it out and putting it back in .

3 Likes

I just logged out and logged back in and it paired up straight away. :relaxed: Our internet isn’t very strong I will see what happens tonight :smiley:

4 Likes