Pioneer Boxes | FAQs and how-to's

Thanks :blush: I’m really glad i found sofi and I’m not at all surprised by the fact that people are so excited to try this program or that everyone is enjoying the social aspect of the program and having positive interactions. As a whole I think we are all tired of prescribed medications with as many (or more) negative side effects than positive results, and most people are aware, or becoming aware, of how plants can provide better results. On this end it’s exciting to see a company working to make it accessible and expand into a therapeutic environment for talking. Overall, I think most people understand what other’s are going through and want to help make things better for themselves and others. Sofi is offering a way to use nature’s cures/assistance and humanity’s social nature to bring the most healing possible. Bridging the gap between the two is a genius idea, and having a treehouse for discussions and suggestions is something I haven’t seen before. Getting to know other people and sharing experiences is better than most services in these areas.
Sorry for the long response, but I wanted to share my thoughts on sofi and why I believe it will make such a difference to people’s lives :blush: It will be great to learn about results (personal and from others) as this progresses!

26 Likes

So excited, just received my Sofi S1 Pioneer box and can’t wait to get started. Thank you.

14 Likes

Hello all! Minor addition to the pro-tips at the top of this thread. For those who have just received their Pioneer Box (so excited for you by the way!!) please see below:

19 Likes

Beautifully said @slholz13 and so thrilled to have you here for the journey! :heartpulse:

13 Likes

Back on the wheel lol :laughing: Hated working nights I hope it’s a quick week for you Aaron. :blush:

11 Likes

Me too, luckily due to lack of cardboard in the UK apparently , we will be unable to produce next week so I can have the whole week off to spend with the family and maybe get some time on my Xbox and sleep :joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Ah the benefits of brexit, I knew there had to be at least one, have a great week Aaron. :+1:

13 Likes

And you too pal! Hopefully you’re S1 box is near and you can benefit from it shortly :slight_smile:

10 Likes

My box arrived this morning :blush:, I can’t wait to sit down and go through it. X

14 Likes

Fantastic! Looking forward to receive mine and taking it on my road trip to France this coming weekend! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I got a text indicating that mine should be coming in on Friday this week.
Let’s hope :slight_smile:

8 Likes

All set up!!!

Just a quick couple of points, I take it when it says in the instructions “3 sprays after dinner…” means your evening meal coz us UK northerners is avin ar tea when thy’s having thy dinner :rofl::sweat_smile::joy:
and the the other weird thing is that when I opened my box of goodies, my Tuxedo cat, Tuxie, came down stairs from his usual deep day nap (so jel, lol…) and was all over it!!! I accidently squirted a bit on my tshirt when assembling the unit and he went more nuts than when I get the catnip out!! Id be really interested if anyone else’s pets react? :crazy_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

20 Likes

Yes I managed to get my bottle stuck and despite following the instructions above I had no luck so far… you know the ‘no panic’ advice? Well…

14 Likes

Let me know how you getting on @fcjulia … here to support you all the way! We are picking up adjustment to the sofi stick throughout all the feedback so this (inc the reverse jamming of sofi pods) are gold dust to our product team who I’m pleased to say have solved it for v2.0 … thought not sure we can roll it into v1.1 … so please keep the feedback coming and feel free to send photos both of things working (and cats loving the valerian!) and things not going to plan! We love both. xx :pray:

11 Likes

UPDATE: Got it to pick up my dispenser and it has logged first 3 sprays, yay! :grin:

HELP!!? I took my first dose a few minutes ago but nothings registered, it says “dispenser not connected” although everytjing is in order and i successfully paired my stick to my app cos it shows which flavour i have in?

10 Likes

Hi, I received my sofi box today in the post. Quite excited and looking forward to a uninterrupted nights sleep :crossed_fingers:t2:

17 Likes

Looks amazing @shaidadarian. Thank you for joining us on this journey! :pray:

Ps. Please share more photos if you have them!

9 Likes

15 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes