Pioneer Boxes | FAQs and how-to's

Not sure if we were part of S1 or S2 for ours, how do I find this out?

12 Likes

Thanks @Kaveh . As I was inserting the bottle in the stick, the nozzle got off centre so I twisted the bottle to adjust it to the little nozzle window on the stick, but it stopped moving. Instead the bottle came off but the spray nozzle/ cap got stuck. I also accidentally pressed the moving top of the stick while trying to pull the bottle out. That seems to have made it all worse (not my best day!). The top then got stuck too but with some effort I managed to pull it up to the correct position again.
I then followed the post instructions to get it unstuck. I removed the top and the circuit board, and I could then see the bottle cap. I tried to push it down with a pen but it’s really jammed.
I felt around the cap with my finger and it feels slightly tilted inside. That’s what seems to be stopping it from moving further down and out.
Gutted for having maybe ruined my stick, but I hope my experience can help!

8 Likes

It all depends on when your baseline complete address verification and photo come in. Have you completed your baseline? Adding @alexwalkerjones to help us look this up! :pray:

6 Likes

Happy to jump on a zoom tomorrow and see if I can help @fcjulia ? Message me some times
That work for you. We will try to get you up and running soon! xx :pray:

8 Likes

Hi @OberonMoon , good question! You are registered for our sleep program and seem to only be 1 day away from completing your baseline, meaning I see no reason why you shouldn’t be able to reserve a Pioneer Box for our S1 :slight_smile:

Once the system recognises 10 complete days, we’ll send over an email form to verify your address, and shortly thereafter mail your sofi surprise. :love_letter: :blossom:

Please let me know if you have any questions - happy to support along the way!

7 Likes

@shaidadarian so hapy for u keep us all upro date please :pray:

7 Likes

Have u received ur sofi surprise :open_mouth: yet when u get that a put a picture up then ur box gets ur name on it i think there is still te to get on the sofi 1 depending on qhen u get ur sofi surprise :open_mouth:
Btw im just on the sodi journey also but thats what i think if u check with a sofi team member u will more welcome to the tree house

7 Likes

Put my post about sofi stick in the wrong section. Just wanted to know if I start with n.03 which one do I use next.?

9 Likes

Hey @Eevie, no worries at all! After the first plant pod you’re assigned, feel free to then choose whichever colour you prefer/want to try next! :blush:

5 Likes

Brilliant :blush: looking forward to trying it tonight.
When I paired up the pods n01 had 69/70 don’t know why that was??

8 Likes

I haven’t received any email about my box yet, but looking forward to the day <3 hahaha

Congratulations, everyone, on the fantastic progress so far!

8 Likes

I never received an email just got it when the postman came :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Sorry @dizzypuss, just catching up and realised your question got missed.
Valerian is like catnip to cats so expect yours to fight you for it lol.

There’s been a bit of discussion on another thread about this - search for ‘cat’ and it should come up!
:blush::herb:

9 Likes

Just did my 2nd dose but it didn’t seem to register on the journal :confused:

9 Likes

@Eevie one of the early observations we had about this very first build of the sofi stick is that it requires a really strong push all the way down n the sofi stick … you will know when you have activated the counter (and hence journaling) when at the end of the push down you get the green light coming through the top of the sofi stick … trying one more spray and press it all the way down! We are definitely going to be looking at mechanically improving this in future sofi sticks but for now we need to give you le finger a small workout every time! :pray:

8 Likes

Hi I just went to the journal but it doesn’t seem to register that I’ve done my entry. Probably it’s just me having to get used to it. HELP!!!:roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Same, done journal, but no petal, also keeps telling me to insert pod. Yesterday it recognised them all, now saying no pod.

8 Likes

Just adding both @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill to this so we can help you through. There will be some natural teething till we learn how to get along with sofi and all her kinks so all part of the journey! xx :pray:

7 Likes

Hi still having problem with journal. I have to turn the phone off and on for the app to recognise the sofi stick. Then after spraying it doesn’t register and tells me I need to insert the canister. It’s only the 2nd day so I hope it works eventually. Would it help to uninstall the app then reinstall??:thinking:

6 Likes

Log out of Sofi app then log in again it will prompt you to reconnect the pods this worked for me good luck

8 Likes