Pioneer Boxes | FAQs and how-to's

@chris.king5
Thank u

4 Likes

3 sprays aftef dinner,3 sprays before bed xxx

9 Likes

And just after dinner too xxx

6 Likes

I take my valerian after dinner (three sprays) and before bed (three sprays) … so in total six sprays per day … though you can increase this up to 4 sprays each time.

8 Likes

I haven’t gotten mine yet but this information is really useful. I bookmarked it, but hopefully there is a booklet of some type in the box. Or this information is emailed or added somewhere easily visible.
Also, I think the USB port and recharging with a USB port is a great idea. It’s also better environmentally which is important to me :blush:

12 Likes

Preservation of planet is the single highest scoring value of sofi team members followed by purity of plants and power of people … we will keep an eye out and hopefully your box will be with you shortly! xx :pray:

8 Likes

Hi. How do i reserve s1 box? :blush:

6 Likes

Lovely to see you here @kburley00 … have you had a chance to baseline yourself for ten days through the sofi app? As soon as you complete this (we need this so we can measure and evidence any effect from any plant, before and after being introduced to a plant) … as soon as ten days is up look for a message from us (sometimes goes to spam so check your filters haven’t picked this up) but we ask you to confirm your address as we will ship you a sofi surprise! When you receive it we ask you to take a photo of it in your hand and post here so we know we have no issues of sending across a Pioneer Kit (as they are significant investments each and we want to make sure we place them in the hands of folks that we can reach) … and that’s how it works … how far have you made it Kerryanne? Can’t wait to get you a sofi box! xx :pray:

6 Likes

Hi @slholz13 - we sent a sofi surprise your way on the 4th, so please keep an eye out for that and send me back a photo (or submit it here) when you can!

Then your Pioneer Box will be reserved! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s great! I’ll definitely keep an eye out for it and let you know that it arrived as soon as it does :blush:

8 Likes

Hi @Kaveh i underatand, i have just a few days left. I shall keep a look out for any messages :blush:
I think it is a wonderful thing all you guys are doing :heart:

8 Likes

All I know is for all of us it felt a lot more incredible and wonderful when we started sharing this journey with the folks here @kburley00 … it’s been awesome motivation for us to keep going and now so excited that the majority of the S1 boxes are heading to the first wave of Pioneers … we are now beginning to order components parts and drawing up manufacturing plans for the next build which we hope will invite anther 300 or so Pioneers into our community. Our mission is simple … help each other with more sleep and calm using the oldest technology in human health - plants. And to really evidence proper effect at the individual rather than simply the herd level … who cares if some plants help some people some of the time … we want to help our Pioneers discover how much it specifically helps them … and of course in the process we will begin to build the world’s largest atlas of the interaction of people and plants … we think that’s pretty cool xx :pray:

14 Likes

I think its amazing what your doing and i can’t wait to carry my journey on with with sofi😊 my.10 day journal is finished today so onto the next step

9 Likes

That’s amazing so you should be confirming address shortly and receiving sofi surprise! Fingers x’ed! :pray:

7 Likes

Yup cats LOVE the scent of valerian!

9 Likes

Absolutely agreed xxx :+1::shamrock:

7 Likes

Thanks mine is just empty but itd saying 24 /70 but tonight i could hardly get anything out of it but still have 2 flower :blossom: petals left coz it wasn’t registering for me at first but ibwant tobtry fill the petals up … @jacquelinecannon1 how are u coming on with ur sofi box hop all going smooth

8 Likes

Hi I started with n03 stick although it hasn’t registered all the sprays I have all my petals and hardly anything in my pod. I decided to change it to n02 but the black top off the pod got stuck. I took the black top off n02 and put it in the stick and shook it down when I turned right way up the pod came out with the top so just switched tops and it’s registered fine. Let’s hope it carries on thst way​:blush::grin:

10 Likes

Way to go being proactive​:smile::smile::smile:

8 Likes

So right noe,cant pair with my android phone only on tablet,its now registering sprays well on tablet and petalls all good,but i have to close snd reopen app,sometimes uninstall,also take pod out of stivk n wave about😂every morning and night to journal and spray…i must be doing some things right sabrina and some wrong sigh😑

8 Likes