Pioneer Boxes | FAQs and how-to's

@Kaveh … I was checking with FedEx and delivery is still stuck in transit in Memphis… Not sure if this will eventually reach me or not - just thought to send you this brief update as the parcel was supposed to arrive on March 7…

6 Likes

Just adding @bee and @alexwalkerjones to see what we can do to chase this up. This is the unit arriving to Canada?

7 Likes

Hi @laurent.rossier - Thank you for the update! We are chasing FedEx today to have your Pioneer Box with you as fast as we can :incoming_envelope: :love_letter:

7 Likes

@alexwalkerjones I’ve just completed day 11 of my baseline, do I need to let anyone know or will I get an email automatically? Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Hi @freya.coxx, I can see your address is confirmed and can confirm that your surprise will be going out in one of the upcoming waves :blush:

Thanks so much for double checking!

7 Likes

Hi folks, battery gave up today, luckily I managed to buy a couple of Agfa 1632s from a local Boyes store, only £1 each so up and running again.

10 Likes

Hi. Where is shipment from? I’m in the uk and i received my sofi surprise within a couple of days of confirmation of my address. Hoping i receive my s2 pioneer box as quick once production is finushed.

10 Likes

Hi @kburley00 - We are shipping the Pioneer Boxes from the UK too, and if the S1 is any indication, they should be with you within just a few days after being shipped :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Such beautiful packaging! The thoughtful process shows Sofi Team’s caring nature. I’m in tears (yes, literally–but it’s been a painful two weeks emotionally and everything [including the hope this photo induced] is making me cry) at the beauty. Thank you for sharing.

17 Likes

It’s so lovely to have here with us on this journey @t-michelle I can’t wait for sofi to start making the connections that we have started to witness for a number of pioneers for you! Adding @alexwalkerjones to make sure we follow your progress and of course to have you here with us not just with valerian but all the incredible plants on the roadmap xx hope you’re feeling better! :pray:

9 Likes

A true International project pointing the way to a greater understanding of troubled sleep patterns, stress and anxiety issues. Great to see so many different people coming together, taking part and offering help and encouragement to each other.

13 Likes

Are there any plans for a second round of pods for the S1 program? Or do we have to be patient and wait for the S2 programs delivery? Just wondering as i have now completed all three of mine. Luckily i have some Valerian capsules, although they are no where near as strong as the pods contents they do help and are better than nothing.

12 Likes

Hey Paul the team are looking at a resupply with the remaining pods , I believe you need to message @alexwalkerjones :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi @paul.ashton22 - we are indeed going to resupply Pioneers with the remainder of our valerian stock. I will add you to the list :slight_smile:

Thanks for the awesome Pioneering work!

7 Likes

Hello @alexwalkerjones
Sorry for the late reply I have been away from my pc for a few days due to a family visit.

Thank you for adding me to the list I look forward to receiving a re-plen.

6 Likes

Hi I’ve done 7 baselines, when do i know if I will get the chance to participate? Also spoke to my oncologist consultant, he’s happy for me to go forward with the trial, if I’m able to be part of the trial that is. I have an op to om 6th october, uts a robotic, low anterior resection, fingers crossed no stoma, but im prepared if i do have one, hopefully it’ll be just while the join in my bowel to heal, if i have one at all that is. My surgical consultant is happy for me to participate too. I hope I’m accepted, I would do almost anything to get just 4 hours of sleep, without waking up. You dont have my address details yet though.

6 Likes

Hi @MissTQ, thanks so much for your message and really happy to hear that your doctor is on board.

Rest assured that all Pioneer who complete their 10 day baseline and verify their address get to participate, so I can already see a Pioneer Pack with your name on it very soon. With this, you’re on track to participate in our next Program - the S3.

To find out more about the S3, you can check for updates here: S3 Pioneer Program | updates

Once your 10 days are complete, the app will request your address and we’ll receive the signal to ship you sofi surprise (our way of confirming that your Pioneer Pack will make it to you - wherever you are in the world).

I’m crossing my fingers for you for a quick and successful op and can’t express how grateful we are to have you here. :sparkles: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thanks Alex, i can’t wait, I’m desperate for some restorative sleep, its been almost 2 years without more than 90 to 105 mins of unbroken sleep, i do sonetimes wake up and fall back to sleep straight away, but not often, and im usually awake eveey 50 to 75 mins,then takes an age to get back to sleep. Im hopeful for the trial after all the reading ive done about it, i cant wait to get the sofi stick and pods, i will continue baselining, and will continue to record my sleep and make notes about it, ive been keeping a sleep journal for the past 6 months, so I will do that too. :blush:

7 Likes

Yes me too! Just setting it up now. Thank you Sofi, can’t wait to begin. :relaxed::blush::heart:

6 Likes

Today I completed 10 consecutive days of journaling, which gave me the last of the 10 petals. The 10 petals spun around to indicate that I have achieved this step in journal completion.
I will continue to journal daily but can anyone tell me what this 10 days means in my Sofi journey, what happens/is supposed to happen now at this 10 day point?
Thanks

8 Likes