We’re thrilled the time has finally come for your S2 Pioneer Packs to begin to arrive. Whether you’re setting up your sofi stick for the very first time, or simply in need of a refresher, this set-up guide is a great place to start.
Please note: below is just a brief overview of setting up your Pioneer Pack. For a more in-depth guide, please read through our pioneer survival guide featuring over 20 asked-and-answered troubleshooting FAQ.
- To begin set-up, start by pulling the battery tab on your sofi stick to activate the sofi electronic brain.
*You can check this by pressing down on the top of your sofi stick and making sure the green light shows. If no light shows, the battery may be out of place. Simply remove the top cap of your sofi stick, shuffle the circuit board, and try again.
- Making sure bluetooth and location services are enabled on your phone, open your sofi app and select “pair my stick.” Continue until your sofi stick is paired and pops up on your screen (note: this may take several moments for the app to scan).
- Next, to test if each of your plant pods are correctly registering via the app, unscrew the bottom/base of your sofi stick, tilt the sofi stick so gravity allows the formulations bottles to slide inside the sofi stick, and check the app each time to see if it recognises the right colour bottle inside the sofi stick (make sure to keep the spray aperture facing directly forward, or the bottle may jam).
*If for any reason a formulation bottle jams inside the sofi stick, do not panic. Simply remove the top cap of the sofi stick, take out the circuit board and push out the bottle using a pair of chopsticks or something similar.
- Once all three plant pods have been tested, begin your spraying journey with the colour of bottle assigned to you (see paper slip: n.01 is dark blue, n.02 is purple, and n.03 is pink). Do check back regularly to ensure that your sprays and journals are correctly registering within the app.
- (Optional) take a picture of your Pioneer Pack and post your journey progress online (you can tag us on social media @sofi.health)! Know anyone interested in participating? Encourage them to sign up for our S3 at sofi.health/sleep or sofi.health/calm.
If you experience any issues along the way, please get in touch with our team by selecting the sofi moon in the top left corner of your app. We are available everyday for technological assistance and moral support, as well as any questions that you may have.
My sofi stick doesn’t seem to be turning on (i.e. no light shows when the button is pushed). Help?!
- If no light shows, the battery may be out of place. Simply remove the top cap of your sofi stick, shuffle the circuit board, and try again.
Oops! What do I do if one of my plant pods is jammed?
- Don’t worry! Remove the top cap of the sofi stick along with the circuit board (sofi’s electronic brain) and push out the bottle using a pair of chopsticks or something of the like. Don’t be afraid to apply a decent amount of force and be aware that the contents of the bottle may temporarily leak.
I know which colour plant pod to start with, but how will I know which bottle to go to next?
- Easy! After finishing your first plant pod, simply select whichever colour you prefer more.
How many sprays do I take, and when?
- The formulations will provide the most benefit to you if you take three sprays in the evenings after dinner and then a further three sprays just before you go to bed. Should you prefer to take passiflora for day-time anxiety and not sleep, feel free to take your sprays at a time that suits your needs best.