Sprays not registering

Over the last 2 days my sprays have not registered on the app. Anyone else finding this a problem?

3 Likes

Hello. I had several days when mine did not register the sprays on the first pod. I recorded them manually. Then, when I changed to pod 2, it started registering again. No rhyme or reason. If you use the manual option the information is still recorded by the Sofi team.

4 Likes

Thanks for that but it seems to have started registering again but not every time. It may be ok tomorrow, if not I could uninstall the app then reinstall. Thanks again

5 Likes

Hi @Eevie and @dcm.leeds - just tagging @Kirill and @mathiassilva4 here so they can look into this for us. A huge thanks for pioneering onwards with those manual sprays!

3 Likes

Mine is fine now. It just had a ‘blip’ part way through pod 1 but resolved when I changed to 2nd pod. Thanks for response.

3 Likes

I had a bit of an issue with my pods being underfilled. I emailed and have recieved 3 new ones…I’m so grateful and amazed at how awesome the folk at Sofi are and how quickly they respond to answer questions, give advice, or resolve issues. However my sprays are also not registering…I see you mentioned doing it manually, could you tell me how to do that? I’m useless with technology, and didn’t know this was an option. I’ve found the valerian so helpful-It’d be a shame if the data wasn’t being captured. Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

Hi sofi stick seems to be behaving again, but the count is out of whack. Hopefully it will carry on registering, thanks for your continued support.

3 Likes

If you go on the App and click on person icon at top right of the screen you get this list. See image below. Click on ‘Manual Spray’ and tap to add sprays individually.

Diana

3 Likes

Go to Manual Spray on the menu - see image

3 Likes

Thanks so much for this!!! Merry Christmas x

3 Likes

You are welcome. Happy Christmas. Sleep well.

3 Likes

Sofi is playing up again thought it was the battery so replaced it but it said to insert pod. I took out the pod and put it back but it said the same thing so I had to go to manual spray. It’s probably only temporary these things happen. I’m surprised how well this new sofi stick has been, no problems till now.

3 Likes

Firstly happy new year @Eevie and super grateful for all the incredible patience you and the guys are showing us … we are making some significant adjustments to our sofi systems ahead of releasing the S3 new generation of sofi sticks which will have a huge impact on the pioneer programs. So there may be some temperamental behaviour until we shift fully to S3 … so be patient - but we are getting there! :pray:

3 Likes

Hi sofi now working well can’t wait for the next phase of development to come through. Hope you all had a well earned rest. Thanks for all your hard work👏

5 Likes

I had no issues with my phone picking up and connecting with the pod, getting a blue light on the pod when connected with my phone.
However I went away to family for Christmas, stupidly leaving my valerian spray/pod at home for 8 days. On my return the phone won’t connect up with the stick like before and there’s no blue light on the stick showing at any point.
Not a massive problem as I have just realised, thanks to the community support on here, that I can and am recording my sprays manually.
I don’t have a spare battery of the type required for the stick so can’t rule out a dead battery, does anyone have experience of how long the battery supplied lasts on average? I have only used just over 70 sprays since beginning so would have expected it to last a lot longer. Others experience of battery life would be helpful, then as these batteries are not expensive and others experience taken into consideration I will probably try a new battery.

Oh and the great news from leaving my valerian spray at home over Christmas has 100% confirmed to me that the improvement in the length and quality of sleep is down to the valerian spray, which I was really really pleased to have come home to after having been without it for 8 days over Christmas!! So again my thanks go out to the Sofi pioneer program and the huge improvement it’s brought and now demonstrated to me.

3 Likes

It will be the battery. They don’t last very long. Days rather than weeks. The team are developing usb rechargeable version right now.

4 Likes

Many thanks for your advice. I will source some batteries and hopefully all will be resolved!

4 Likes