S2 Has Hit the US

After the FDA required additional documentation, I’ve finally received my S2 refill kit! I like how the boxes have a dot on the top matching the color.

I just don’t remember the vials being so small!

We’re we supposed to receive a return envelope for vials?

8 Likes

Thats awesome!im from Oregon but living in England!hoping you get some good rest after all that trouble xx

6 Likes

There should be a return envelope, but I’m not sure how that works for anyone in the US :sweat_smile:, I also want to ask how do you want the old pods sent back? In the old box or via the new box?

7 Likes

My stick connected but I couldn’t find where to see the number of sprays. Looking around disconnected the stick. It’s not reconnecting now. I still get the green light without the canister.

6 Likes

Hi @BrandNewMe
Just to make sure everything is set up right I’d suggest logging out and back in (this would unpair your stick) and pairing again. Let us know if it doesn’t work and we can then jump on a quick Google meet/zoom call.

7 Likes

Not sure if other than the UK got bags due to the logistics of it all , I’m sure @alexwalkerjones will know more !

6 Likes

That’s correct @Aaron ! Unfortunately @BrandNewMe, our environmental impact would likely increase if we were to ask for returns back from the States - not be reduced as is the goal. For the long term, we are looking into the possibility of local fulfilment centres in the international countries we ship to the most, that way we could bypass the international shipping.

For the meantime, we’d love for you to hang onto them! :sparkles: :blush: (I might hang onto mine too and try to propagate some tiny plants in them :seedling: I thought that might be cool)

6 Likes

Logging out did the trick. Guess I need to reset the sprays?

6 Likes

I would then you know where you stand for each spray :slight_smile:

5 Likes

How do you “pop the top” without breaking the glass?

4 Likes

For the top cap on the sofi stick or the plant pods themselves? Haha, I haven’t gotten that far to try yet with the empty plant pods! But I think it should be possible… :thinking: :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Maybe we should try to jump on a zoom with @BrandNewMe … what do you think @alexwalkerjones ? :pray:

2 Likes

Night 2 the sprays showed up when they were supposed to. It seemed like I was awake every couple of hours but Fitbit says otherwise.

3 Likes

This is amazing @BrandNewMe … it be interesting to see if your sleep platform discovers any shifts in your sleep pattern over the S2 Pioneer Program … would you mind to keep them posted every few days and see if we can spot anything in the sensor data - either for the better or the worst ? :pray:

3 Likes

Yaaaaayyyy I also just received mine in California but mine looks very from yours! Can someone explain the difference? I did receive a return envelope btw… can’t wait to get started I’m so excited! Thank you to all of you Sofi peeps for making this happen! I feel very blessed to have this opportunity to be a Guinea Pig - I mean Pioneer :joy: here with you all!! :seedling::potted_plant::herb::hibiscus::mushroom:

4 Likes

Absolutely @Kaveh . Right now it still feels like it’s cut my sleep time from 4 hour to 2 hour segments.

4 Likes

You have the full kit @kaneary . I was in S1 so I got the refill kit.

5 Likes

About last night

3 Likes

The rest of this week

3 Likes

My score has decreased since starting S2.

2 Likes