Refills have arrived

Thank you so much, my refills have arrived im going to have a a nice early night :slightly_smiling_face::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

8 Likes

Perfect @malone.shelley - were you also able to reset your counter on the sofi app as well to capture the refills? xx :pray:

5 Likes

Im just going to reset now to see. Ill let you know.

5 Likes

So i just reset it showed blue 70/70
I used 3 sprays still says 70/70
I had gone to dash board,and were it says are you sure you want to reset counter i said yes,and no change.

The strange thing is i put in the blue that i wasent to fond of first time round and i loved it?

5 Likes

Hi I received my refills today but can’t reset my count on the app I tried to update the app but it said it would be updated soon. But nothings happened. Will try again, and restart phone I know it will come right in the end. Thanks again for the refills much appreciated.

5 Likes

Just adding @alexwalkerjones in here so we can support you @Eevie … have you been able to get the counter going (@Kirill worth tracking to see if fault appears). Worth a restart of phone possibly …

3 Likes

I followed the instructions and tried to up date the app but it said it was installed. When I went to the dashboard there was no section that said reset pods. I restarted the phone but it never worked, so did the sprays anyway. The app has registered the refill but the counter isn’t working.

3 Likes

Quick question … when you go to your app and click on the man on the top right … what version does your app show on the bottom of the page? Does it show v2.1.9 like mine @Eevie ?

2 Likes

No it’s 2.1.8 but when I went to update it it said it was installed??

2 Likes

Yes it does.[quote=“Kaveh, post:8, topic:3021, full:true”]
Quick question … when you go to your app and click on the man on the top right … what version does your app show on the bottom of the page?

3 Likes

Yes it does.still not counting the sprays

3 Likes

Just seen your note @malone.shelley … hmm so here are a few suggestions:

1. first thing, is your battery live. You can test that by changing the bottles and seeing if it recognises that you are taking them in and out.

2. Also, I think you are on version 2.1.9 is that right? You can see version 2.1.9 on the app when you scroll down when you click on the person on the top right corner of the app?

3. You have already reset and the counters by pressing “reset sprays” button and all the counters are back to full (70/70)?

So if all of this is yes, and you are pressing it exactly as you were pressing it before and you can’t register a spray then this calls in for the proper support team to investigate … I am adding @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill here so we can report this to the dev team! Hope you’re having an amazing Easter otherwise. xx :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you for your continued help,
Yes yhe battery is fine i have just changed it.
I was very happy to get some refills
Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Hi just an observation it seems that it’s taking about 6 seconds before the spray registers. It’s not done this previously but at least it registers.:smile:

2 Likes

That’s a new one … adding @alexwalkerjones here in case we keep an eye out for that happening else where :pray:

2 Likes

Received my refils this morning :relaxed:

3 Likes