Run an Island for a Decade as the King/Queen

This was in my FB feed. It sounds appealing but the 6 months of isolation would definitely get to me. Do you think something like this would help your sleep?

King/Queen of Tiny British Island

7 Likes

I’d love the scenery! :heart: not sure about the isolation though… all the work associated with that role probably would help me sleep! :rofl:

4 Likes

I could handle the isolation no problem. I’m isolated all the time :crazy_face: I’ve been doing it since waaaaaay before covid ever hit.

8 Likes

That would be an amazing place to just live of the land :heart_eyes::grin: and I wouldn’t have to see any of the in-laws so that’s a bonus :grin:

6 Likes

Working on start ups for nearly 20 years … I was well prepared for Covid … Been doing it for years! I think it’s when you can love your own company that you can truly enjoy the company of others xx :pray:

4 Likes

Well I can’t stand the company of others. It spikes my anxiety really bad.

5 Likes

It would be nice for a while, but not sure I could do it indefinitely. I’d miss car boot sales🤣

4 Likes

Just imagine the treasures buried in that castle … maybe another Lost Leonardo! Just seen that by the way … what an amazing narrative! :smiley:

5 Likes