S1 Pioneer Program | Updates

Can’t wait to see how this differs from valerian exciting🥳

6 Likes

My one plant i call IFFY!!! she(uhm… perhaps a he) you look at me wrong and i drop all my tiny leaves :grin: but i like what u say … Dramatic -.iffy now

4 Likes

That’s very helpful advice! Thank you! I’ll try to wait a bit longer between sprays tomorrow. My app only captures 2 of every 3 sprays I take.

5 Likes

In the meantime … a glance at our harvest before we start creating the S2 formulation …. Smells gorgeous this one! xx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

I’ve never seen or smelled passionflower. How would you describe it?

4 Likes

I will sniff it properly tonight … but sweet tea. Totally different than valerian!! :slight_smile: … how would you describe the smell of passiflora @pamelaspence ?

7 Likes

Good question! Just had an impromptu tasting to remind myself since i usually taste it in combination with other herbs. I only have tincture in the dispensary so it will be a bit different to the tea but here are my notes! And our sofi extract will be somewhere between the two…

:blush::herb:

14 Likes

Sounds interesting, looking forward to trying it! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Sounds delicious … gourmet herbal spray :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Oooo exciting! So this is going to be S2 … please put me down! :innocent:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to finish my baseline and receive my pod! I’ve been struggling with stress, anxiety and depression for many years and usually use flower remedies. I’m excited to try something new and see if it works for me!

9 Likes

Welcome to our community @Quinine … this is a place to help ourselves to heal pain-body, stress sleepless and struggles … we are all in this together. Cheers :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks pira! I look forward to the journey.

5 Likes

It’s an absolute pleasure to have you here @Quinine and can’t wait to see what meaningful introductions and relationship we find between you and our medicinal plants. Welcome on board! :pray:

3 Likes

Thankyou Kaveh! I am so excited for this journey. I’ve been struggling with stress, anxiety and depression for many years now. I take prescription medication and flower remedies but would love to find an alternative.

7 Likes

Welcome! @Quinine So honoured to have you here :blush: Give me a tag if you have any questions the way and happy journaling!

5 Likes

Thanks so much. Honoured to be here! Can’t wait to start my pods and my journey.

6 Likes

Hi i was just wondering when i might get my sofi stick i have been waiting a long time

4 Likes

Hi @apipe0292 - we are currently in production with the S2 Pioneers Packs, and as your Pack is already reserved, unfortunately there is nothing to do but journal, stayed tuned on the behind the scenes, and wait! I’m linking some threads you might be interested in reading below :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ok thank you for clearing that up for me

7 Likes