S2 Passiflora kit arrived!

7 Likes

The packaging was very nice but I ditched the cardboard boxes :sweat_smile: just was a bit fiddly for me, can I also ask what this means?

3 Likes

Hi @OberonMoon - so happy to see your pods made it to you, and let me know what you think of n03 (I’m on the same one!) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Gum arabic is simply a natural sap used to bind and stabalise ingredients (in this case we use less than .05% to ensure that the extract oils and flavour extracts stay perfectly combined through your Program). Some of the initial inserts we printed were prior to incorporation of this ingredients so our lab tech likely added it in for you manually.

2 Likes

Ah okay thank you, honestly I couldn’t read what it said so that clears it up for me

2 Likes

Haha I don’t blame you - it took me a second too. We’ll put out the search for a better pen for the job :relaxed:

1 Like

Just had my first 3 sprays, the flavour tastes weird initially but it’s got a nice after taste which is good.

2 Likes

Which one did you use first ?

Mine tasted like liquorice :drooling_face::exploding_head:

2 Likes

I was told to use N3 so the pink one, I don’t know what taste it has honestly :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m intrigued now :rofl: what flavours is everyone else getting ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean the ingredients are on the black card, but everyone has different tastebuds so it could be any flavour

2 Likes

I don’t have a readable black card :rofl: royal mail kinda messed my box up a bit

1 Like

Nope… Disregard that it was a little card in the box what was destroyed :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Either way just thankful my sprays aren’t damaged :rofl:

1 Like

Definitely liquorice and tart flavour for sure … I like it

2 Likes

That’s the taste I got too, not a lover if I’m honest but if I get some good sleep then it’s worth the funky taste.

3 Likes