S3 Has Hit FL 🌞

FedEx had a little fun with my package. The bottles were jumbled and paint has chipped off in several places.

I’m having difficulty distinguishing between the Red and orange bottles. Can someone help?

5 Likes

Hi @BrandNewMe, if you put the pods into your spray the app identifies each one for you. Hope that helps.
:sleeping_bed::innocent:

4 Likes

I’m so pleased that your Ashwa pack has arrived @BrandNewMe … the capsules go from
Lightest yellow to darkest red … no2 is the middle orange one … hope that helps and @CjaJose suggested when you insert the orange middle shaded one the screen will confirm no2. … can’t wait to see how you get along with Ashwa … :pray:

3 Likes

Somehow guessed correctly which was :s3_n02: … actually just used the bottle that jumped off my dresser.

Is the lock switch only to prevent accidental sprays or does it have another function,?

3 Likes

Perfect. The lock button simply stops the sofi pod to be pressed / spray when activated … saving countless pockets, bags and clothes from a lovely plant mist :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Was there a recent update to the app? I’m unable to journal as it’s cutting off the button on my tablet.

3 Likes

Hi @BrandNewMe
There was no update but our app is not intended for being used on tablets. I hope we’ll get there one day but for now it’s not in our roadmap :frowning:

3 Likes

FYI do not spray right after eating cheesecake with a mango sauce and strawberries. Bleh

4 Likes

FYI changing the device’s display size allows the bottom of the app to show up so you can click buttons and progress through the journal. I suddenly remembered this from some websites on the desktop and wondered if it’d work on my tablet.

2 Likes