S3 Pioneer Program | updates

So this is amazing … I have been testing the new upcoming app and I can see how my treehouse activity of posting and loving is now being reflected in sofi seeds … awesome work @mathiassilva4 @lucas @Kirill @rafaelgoncalves @georges.b.rattel and the full dev team!! In awe of how you are bringing our sofi to life! :pray:

10 Likes

This is awesome guys can’t wait to see it live! And love to all the community and team and that we all get a good rest over the Easter holidays !

7 Likes

Same here, let’s hope it helps :+1:

7 Likes

Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to it.

8 Likes

It all looks amazing :grin: Cannot wait for next week and the updated app and to start the new phase.

9 Likes

Very exciting news all round. I’m so looking forward to starting with the new app and my sofi pod :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Vanilla maybe?? Or caramel?

6 Likes

Hi, when will it be my turn for the S3 please, i am at the end of my tether? Thank you

4 Likes

Hi, do you know when i will get the app and the new pod please? Thabk you

4 Likes

Hi, ive sent several nessages, so apologies, its saying in the app that i should have received sn app update this week, but i havent x

5 Likes

Wow, all sounds incredible. I’m eagerly awaiting my first Sofi pod, and very pleased to learn that you’ll be cycling through the previous herbs also. I was late to the party so have not yet tried any. Looking forward to my furst experience.

9 Likes

Thanks for the update, I can’t wait. I hope my unbroken record of 259 days of journaling puts me in the list to get my box soon. Lots of sleep and anxiety difficulties that need help. Thanks to you all…should I have downloaded new app?

7 Likes

I cannot wait for the update! Great stuff guys :blush:

5 Likes

I’ve not had anything within the app just yet, it’ll hopefully be very soon

4 Likes

Same here Jamie, waiting in anticipation

4 Likes

That’s an amazing streak @Mick1 ! I heard from @Kirill and I think the guys are beginning to push out the new app in waves starting either today or tomorrow … Gorky will release more on this direct. As soon as you have the new app I think you can confirm your email and physical address (all new systems that can scale now!) and your reserved box will be release … @alexwalkerjones can you confirm :pray:

5 Likes

Funny you say that I noticed my bubbles are different yesterday :joy:

5 Likes

I noticed the new flower motif that comes when I open the app very pretty :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Hi yes loving the new bright colours and can’t wait to get started.

5 Likes

Absolutely @Kaveh, @Mick1 your hard work has paid off! You are on our shipping list for next week, and as soon as you wave of the new app is out, and your address is transferred over to our system there, your shipment will be on its way.

Eternally grateful for your patience in the lead up!

3 Likes