So what's your sofi score?

The ones who have the stick are the ones who were in S1 programme (valerian) , if you completed your baseline before the S2 confirmation was done you should be getting a stick very soon , @alexwalkerjones is the best one to find out if you will be on the S2 (passiflora) :slight_smile: getting a nice 8 hour sleep may be in sight again soon :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Thanks Aaron, yes I was reserved on the S2 and then had problems with the app as I hadn’t downloaded the new one. Hopefully I am still on the program but maybe not then. Maybe that’s why I don’t have a stick.

3 Likes

You’ll be okay then , I believe Alex did a statement recently about when it was getting shipped , I believe it’s in the next week or two ( hoping I’m right :see_no_evil:)

3 Likes

Yes, thanks very much, I think I was one of those that asked the question. I think I will better understand the various Sofi scoring systems when I finally start using the stick perhaps. It might help me understand the 9 and 4 scorings mentioned above with respect to sleep etc.

3 Likes

Evening both @charliekluf82 i can confirm that final formulations are being mixed and bottled as we speak and we expect that refill packs to existing S1 Pioneers and starter kits to new Pioneers joining us for S2 will start shipping by the end of the week x will confirm with @alexwalkerjones that you are scheduled to receive an S2 Pioneer Kit! As always super grateful for all the baselining and patience with sofi as we build her together xx :pray:

1 Like

Hi @charliekluf82 , you are still S2! And your sofi stick (along with all other S2 Pioneers) and passiflora pods will be shipping very soon!

We are constantly tweaking and adapting the algorithm responsible for generating your sofi score, so try not to be alarmed if it seems stuck, or confusing (but do pass us along the feedback!), and so long as you are daily journaling, your data and sofi ability to analyse your results are safe :blush: :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Thanks @alexwalkerjones, I’m trying to explore a bit more in the topics around the tree house in terms of understanding better. Really appreciate your help with it all. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey @alexwalkerjones :slightly_smiling_face: following your suggestions I’ve been working hard to get my score up after failing to journal consistently in the past. I got to 78 a few days ago by doing so for over a week straight but the number has been 78 for a few days (with some weird glitches in between - it somehow dropped to 55 event though I had done nothing different) and seems to be plateau-ing now.
Any suggestions? Just wait? I heard something on the upper 80s is ideal. Will I get there by doing what I’m doing? Or do I need to have a pod connected to reach a higher baseline/ score?
Thanks again!

5 Likes

Same experience here @fcjulia … expext s few more strange movements as the team continue to shift severe to prepare the sofi brain for moving to “dynamic” scoring … also of course this will shift again when the boxes ship next week and we all get our pioneer refill packs and starter kits! In the meantime really grateful for everyone sharing these adjustments as I share them with both @rafaelgoncalves woking on our backend, @enricovarano working on the brain, @Kirill coordinating it and of course @alexwalkerjones supporting us all through it so we can make sure the progress doesn’t have unintended consequences… the key thing is just continue journalling consistently as that will give sofi her best chance to make confident observations faster! always grateful for all the feedback @fcjulia xx :pray:

3 Likes

Ps and here is me … climbing back !! :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks for the info and for sharing your screens @Kaveh! Funny enough today I got 100!!! It’s a first for me and it felt like I was doing something right (gamification and reward systems definitely work on me! :joy:).

I’ll keep on going and looking forward to the Passiflora! Have a great weekend all!

1 Like

I am mostly in awe, mildly jealous, and some suspicious of your score :blush: … let me know how it tracks over the coming few days and I have also added @enricovarano to have a look … important thing is to keep on journalling as consistently as you can as the sofi score is an outcome of the sofi brain and not an input … so even though it may be shifting around a little bit it won’t affect the analysis that sofi will run on your timeseries data which will be generated from the journalling and your sofi stick … wishing you an awesome and restful night and weekend xx :pray:

2 Likes

I tried to upload the screenshot but not sure it worked. Second day in a row at 100, but last night I saw it at 78 instead… this morning it’s back at 100.

1 Like

@Kaveh just one more thing, I have no more pods linked this is just the app journaling analysis, without the sprays.

1 Like

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: Wahey can I join the club now ?

2 Likes

This is amazing … I didn’t know it was possible to get to 100! :pray:

1 Like

They are being shipped this week (passiflora S2 pods). Adding @alexwalkerjones and @bee who will give us more during the week! Happy Sunday xx :pray:

3 Likes

So I just finished journalling and checked my sofi score and it was at 71 … we haven’t yet rolled out the near real-time sofi brain so I will check again in 15 minutes or so and see if it reflects the bubbling and sleep journals I just did before hand in an updated sofi score … I think we are supposed to be hovering around 78 … can I check which versions of the sofi app you both have @fcjulia and @Aaron ? Have you been able to “bubble” yet?

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve got the latest update, loving the bubbles :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I guess the ones who hit 100 are just awesome then :smirk::smirk:

2 Likes