Sofi app | version 2.5.0 + mood bubbles

Yeah, you just double tap and they go. To bring them back your keep finger on empty space and choose which you want to return.

3 Likes

I’m struggling to change the emotion on my bubbles. Like from Happy to Excited. I’ve accidentally made the list of optional extras come up but the usual long press, pinch, pop tap doesn’t give me the list. I’m not sure how I’ve made the list happen. Once I was just trying not to drop my phone :sweat_smile: is there a specific action to access the list of alternative feelings?

2 Likes

Usually it’s just a tap on the bubble to change it , hope this helps ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As Aaron says, its just a tap.
The long press is to bring a bubble back if you double-tapped it to remove it.
You may be aware, but in case you missed it, when the bubbles first show there is a small circle with an i in it (for information) and if you tap on that it will give you the different steps for using the bubbles.
Sorry if you already know that. Thought it might help if you missed it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. :white_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face: I think I just need to try be a little more patient with it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Happy birthday :cake: have a great day !

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes