Sofi Surprise šŸŽ

Found it ā€¦ Sofi Surprise šŸŽ - #32 by Kaveh

3 Likes

Received my pebble today and excitedly. Looking forward to the stick.

4 Likes

Really want to post a picture of the pebble but havenā€™t figured it out yet. Even though I went through the whole process with the bot, but that was weeks ago it seemsā€¦
Also, maybe thereā€™s a certain place to do that as it seems like I recall that, but I canā€™t remember where that place is

4 Likes

Just posted a pic that I guess gets uploaded somewhereā€¦

4 Likes

Hi, I havenā€™t received anything as yet?

5 Likes

Hi @Sharon48, welcome to our community treehouse! Itā€™s wonderful to have you here!

May I confirm whether or not your 10 days of baseline journaling (journaling without the sofi pod or sprays) is complete? Then, the next step will be to confirm your details via the app, and for us to ship your sofi surprise pebble to you in order to next verify your address.

The shipment of our surprises is on hold for a few days while we prioritise fixing any bugs :lady_beetle: and improving the logistics behind the new app - but we will get all sofi surprises our ASAP so your pioneer pack may be reserved.

Please donā€™t hesitate to message should you have any questions, or get stuck! :blush: :sofi_moon:

4 Likes

Hi, yes my 10 days journaling is complete. I look forward to my surprise.
My address available.

3 Likes

Beyond happy to get my surprise today!

6 Likes

This is awesome @Brijans02 ā€¦ Iā€™m so pleased that your work surprise made its way to you ā€¦ imagine the journey! @alexwalkerjones ee have another confirmed pioneer pack to go!! :pray:

4 Likes

Please make sure to upload it on the user journey tab of your app too! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Seeing everyoneā€™s pebbles has me hyped for mine to arrive :smiling_face:

3 Likes

got my pebbleā€¦ wasnt sure where to post it so Iā€™m posting my picture on here thx

3 Likes

I received my pebble. I hope Iā€™m posting the photo in the correct place. The website doesnā€™t seem as intuitive as I had imagined it would be judging by the UI in the app.

4 Likes

Hi @JBovine - welcome on board! and you are totally in the right place. We typically ask Pioneers to upload their images via the app, but as (I believe) you will have picked up your pebble as opposed to having it shipped to you to verify your address, we have asked for the uploads here, in our community ā€œtreehouseā€ hub/forum.

To check out the official sofi.health website, hereā€™s a link in case youā€™re curious: https://sofi.health

1 Like

Received my pebble today.

4 Likes

love using my focus spray!! Iā€™ve been using it for 6 days now and feel when i need a quick pic me up i run to it and spray it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is amazing @lisamc! Are you still on the first of your capsules, and which did you journey begin with?

Canā€™t wait to see how you find the others compare! x

2 Likes

yes, first capsule its the focus n.03 smells so refreshing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m loving these beach pics beautiful, Iā€™m new on here so just come across them

3 Likes

So amazing to have you here with us on this incredible journey with plants @Moggiemonsta snd canā€™t wait to see what discoveries are ahead of us :heart::seedling::pray:

2 Likes