Spray not working on SoFi stick

Hello,
Not sure if I’m in the right place or not.

I have 40 of 70 sprays remaining in my first pod, but the spray mechanism has stopped working.

I can spray it but nothing comes out, I’ve tried taking the pod out and reloading it but to no avail.

I don’t want to keep spraying it because the app picks up on it as being used.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

2 Likes

Quick question @Nahal … do you are having a mechanical fail on the pump on the capsule right … I think I have experienced this once before where you spray the capsule - pump depresses and nothing comes out? If so, switch your formulation, and mark in the app that reason for change was failure of capsule :pray: adding @alexwalkerjones so we track this

1 Like

Hi Kaveh

I switched to the second formula as you suggested and it’s working fine now. The app gave me a limited list of options for reasons of change. None of them stated failure of capsule, so I selected technical issue. There was also no place to add @alexwalkerjones, so I’ll email Alex the details.

Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

Thnaks @Nahal - you have done everything right and super grateful for you flagging this with us :pray: So sorry that the mechanism has given out for you this time! I’m making a note for our reports so we can investigate further.

1 Like