Spraying multiple times This morning

Hello,
I sprayed 3 times this morning and none of the sprays are picking up on the app? The light was on when i sprayed so I don’t understand

1 Like

Update: it now saying I’ve sprayed 6 times :tired_face: its very buggy

1 Like

Hi @StaceyTsReviews thanks for flagging this with us. May I ask if you are keeping the app open while spraying and able to watch the spray count count down with each press - or is this what is not occurring, only for 6 sprays to be registered later?

I keep the app open and wait for the light on the device then spray, but it seems to have a delay and not showing the spray count on the app as correct as I only sprayed 3 times this morning and it’s saying 6

1 Like

Okay, thank you @StaceyTsReviews! I will pass this over to our app team.

1 Like

Thank you! I will keep you updated throughout my Sofi Journey!
I’m on 29/70 today it says I already sprayed 6 times when I haven’t, so I will spray tonight 3 times before bed and normally I separate the amount of sprays throughout the day in 2s, 2 sprays in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and 2 at night and seemed to be working that way! :blush: But tonight since it says I already sprayed 6 times I shall spray 3 before bed then after tonight go back to my normal routine with Ashwagandha, I hope I don’t run out of sprays before the 10 days are up, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: :grin:

2 Likes

To be honest it doesn’t matter anymore if these last 10 days for you or not! Just move to the next bottle when this one is empty :slight_smile:
And we are already looking into the case you reported above!

3 Likes

Thank you! I will once 10 days are up bottle empty or not! :blush:

1 Like

Hi @StaceyTsReviews, I think what Kirill is mentioning is that we actually no longer base the sprays on 10 days, so please feel free to use each spray until they are empty (or if/when you reach 0/70 on the sofi app) :blush: :crescent_moon:

Hopefully it is slightly more intuitive this way, and eliminates the need for keeping track of dates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I will do!

1 Like