Sprays, journaling and social life 😎

We are finally going back to life as usual after what seemed to me like a 2-year long blur. I’m now more socially active and going back to the office and I’ve noticed that in those evenings when I’m busy especially if I’m not home for dinner, my sleep routine slips and so do my sprays and journaling.
Is anybody else here experiencing a similar change?
How consistent have you been with taking the sprays while being out and about, having a late night out or being on holiday, when you don’t necessarily intend to be in bed by a certain time?
Does that affect your routine at all?

6 Likes

Social life :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:never heard of that :rofl::rofl:I’m a right home bird and don’t do holidays and hardly go out :person_shrugging::person_shrugging: but during my COVID I didn’t feel like adding to the treehouse as all I wanted to do was moan about having COVID :rofl::rofl::rofl: now I’m on my refill pods I try to adjust the spray to what works best for me. And I think it works better this way. Well for me. The journaling I do early in the morning. And it doesn’t take me long as I’m so used to doing it. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes