Stock of ashwagandha

@alexwalkerjones it says that ashwagandha is out of stock, do we know when its back in stock as I’d like to have a change from passiflora for a month or 2, now the subscription has kicked in.

3 Likes

I would also like to know when the ashwaganda will be available as this is my preferred choice.

3 Likes

Hi @MissTQ and @hightopsuk - thanks for your post!

We should indeed be back in stock with ashwagandha in the next week (mixing and filling is now taking place as we speak, so - assuming all goes to plan - you should see the option to swap your plant to ashwagandha in your sofi app prior to your next month of refills being confirmed / charged.

I’ll star this conversation so that I can get back to you when as soon as this is confirmed and the option becomes available again in the app :pray: :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks @alexwalkerjones you’re a star and can you check that they have my address down properly, I did send you a private message about it.

4 Likes

Thank you so much. That’s good news. I’m so looking forward to using ashwaganda again.

5 Likes

Just had the reminder to subscriotion selection, but still no ashwagandha is available. I’m not having a great start to December, Poor Miss Tee was not well Monday,on Tuesday she was lethargic, took her to the vet, and she had a big operation to remove 10cm of her bowel, it had tunnelled in in itself, something more common with kittens, she’s 3, Tubular intercostal i think it was called, but the stress of the op has brought on a virus, she has ulcers on her tongue, her mouth is so sore, I’m feeding her with a syringe every 2 hours, she’s a trooper, the op istelf she’s not had a problem with, but the mouth problem is bad, she has pain relief 4 times a day and antibiotic twice a day, shes lost weight, half a kilo, but she’s small anyway, she was 2.3kg, she’s now under 2kg. Sleep hasn’t been something thats been my priority, I’ve been back to vets evry day, she’s spent a night at the emergency vets to be monitored, so my savings are down by nearly £4,000 and my sleeps all over the place, sporadic and short naps day and night, and having a kitten is a joy…sometimes, not when he thinks its time to play with poor Miss Tee, but she’s definitely brighter today, and hopefully the ulcer will clear up soon, as she wants to eat, but as soon as it touches her bottom lip she gets pain, so food and water are carefully given in a syringe. I was hoping ashwagandha would be in stock, as that helped me to fall asleep quickly, and i wondered if i could get more sleep when she’s asleep at night, as I’m just lying there worrying, to top it off theres no firm plan as to next step with my own problems, chemo yes, which one hasn’t been decided. @alexwalkerjones can you see if there will be any in before the next shipment of subscription please, amd when is the camomile trial starting?

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear the news about Miss Tee @MissTQ! She sounds like a trooper however (just like someone else I know!), and I have no doubt she’ll get through! :pray: Please do keep us updated with her recovery xx

I hopefully have some good news regarding ashwagandha! We will have final confirmation that our capsules are back in stock tomorrow, and as soon as we know for sure, we’ll unlock the selection of it in the sofi app, so that you can swap to ashwagandha before the 23rd Dec :blush:

We do anticipate some natural delays as our subscription shipment will fall right over Christmas and Boxing Day - but we will have to hope for the best! :christmas_tree: :love_letter:

I will keep you updated and let you know as soon as ashwagandha is available to select, and wishing you a restful week ahead (+ a speedy recovery to little Miss Tee! :adhesive_bandage:) xx

3 Likes

Thanks Alex, well, she’s still being fed via a syringe, it seems the stress of the op she had has triggered a virus, one she was probably born with, and her tongue had awful ulves, she’s seen the vet today, I was worried her tongue looked strange, amd it seems that a sliver at the front is dying, hopefully it stays the sliver and she will adjust, she’s on more antibiotics, she’s flown through the operation to remove some of her bowel, but its now the virus and the tongue we’re worried about, she is interested in food, will sniff it and drool on it, but uts too painful for her to eat, hence the syringe feeding. I’m slowly breaking down, my back is threatening a spasm, my knee hurts from kneeling to feed Miss on the floor, and I too have a virus, I’ll be very glad to get through the next week. She see the vet again on Thursday, if not before, Ghost went to be neutered today, he’s fine, typical kitten, and Steve’s just gone to the chippy for tea. Great news about ashwagandha, I’ll keep my eyes peeled, not sleeping so well, as having to feed Miss in the night. Poor soul, she’s lost nearly half a kilo, and she’s not a big cat to begin with.

5 Likes

Well, my poor cat seems to have turned a corner, although she’s gone through so much in the last week, we saw the vet yesterday when I took Ghost to be neutered, she didn’t have to stay in for fluids as i thought she may have done, but she’s getting enough through the syringe feeding, unfortunately i was told part of her tongue had died, and today it came away, so she’s lost quite a bit of her tongue, but she has also actually eaten by herself today, it took a while for her to work out how to eat without the front of her tongue, but she managed it, and she’s managed to drink water too. I’m elated and fingers crossed she will be now be able to eat on her own, with only meds been given in the syringe with the post op food in. We see the vet on Thursday. My Christmas will be a good one if she carries on like this, she’s lost at least half a kilo, which is a lot, 20% of her body weight, so we need to keep her feeding well. I shall now look to see if ashwagandha is available for subscription

4 Likes

That is a relief to hear @MissTQ! Thank you for the update and let’s hope the little one has a strong appetite to get some of that weight back on!

PS, I’ve just heard from the team that ashwagandha should be available to select in-app for your upcoming shipment. Please let me know if it works! :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi Alex, yes I have selected ashwagandha, so I’m happy about that, I’ve not touched my passiflora yet, I’m jit getting much sleep, what with feeding Miss, worrying about her, and everything else, but as soon as she’s eating properly I will be using it. Merry Christmas, thanks for all your help.

2 Likes

I must have been very bad at some point, Miss is now eating by herself, we see the vet later, thats good news, bad news is Ghost is now not right, he seems in pain, hes not eating, playing, not interested in cuddles, so im taking him along with me when i go to the vets, he was ok til last night

3 Likes

Ghost is still at the vets, i took him and Miss Tee in yesterday, she is fine, getting over the op well, had her stitches out, shes eating better. Ghost has a problem with his kidneys, he will be with the vets until tomorrow on fluud therapy, hes having a blood test at lunchtime to see if the dluid therapy is working, he could be ok, or he could make some recovery but need meds, or worse case is we have to make the final decision. I’m in bits, haven’t slept for days, ulit could be the anesthetic he had on monday that triggered it, he was fine before, its devastating, not to mention expensive to have 2 cats in 10 days so ill, and i dont cate how much it costs, i just want them to be better and home. :pray:

3 Likes

Im so sorry to hear whats been happening. I have been through similar stress with my cats in the past. Especially with being ill after being anesthized. Thats how my cat developed kidney disease in the first place. They drugged him to take his blood and it took him a week to get over how stoned he was (instead of a day). A lot of the drugs they give cats are really bad for their kidneys. I hope that things improve.

3 Likes

Thanks Cathy, Ghost is running around like there wasn’t any problem, being hospitalised for 3 days didn’t faze him, he charmed all the nurses and reception staff, he’s a handsome boy, and he’s fine. Miss Tee is doing very well, it’s 2 weeks and 2 days since her op, she’s eating well, but we have to firm up her poo, or she may get a recurrence of the same thing, she’s a small cat, weighed 2.5kg, she lost 650 grams, which is a lit, she’s never been a cat that eats a lot, she has 2 pouches of 85g food each day, and a few goody bag biscuits, she’s loves chicken, amd tuna, so she’s been eating some of those foods too, she’s nearly back to her normal weight, Ghost chases her, launches himself on to her haunches as she runs, but she gives a growl and he stops, if he doesn’t, then TeeTee will weigh in. They were both home for Christmas and are doing well, it’s my bank balance that’s taken a hit.

2 Likes

Yes, my bank balance took a big hit too. I am so glad to hear that they are doing much better. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

They are, they’re now keeping g me awake by running round in the middle of the night. Wishing you a Happy New Year

2 Likes

My new Sofi stick won’t pair, I’ve tried everything, my phone says its paired, but the app says its not
. @alexwalkerjones can i use the old sofi stick for my sprays, then itll at least log them? Happy New Year

2 Likes

Hi @MissTQ,

Thanks for your patience, and apologies for the delayed reply. I hope you have had a restful and recuperative few weeks since we last spoke :heartpulse: xx

Of course, feel free to continue with your old pod so long as it pairs and recognises your formulation capsules successfully. We had a similar pairing problem, which I’ll link for your here in case that solution works for you also: 1st subscription - #10 by alexwalkerjones

If there is something else you believe to be wrong with your new smart pod, however, i.e. lights aren’t coming on, or it’s not charging right, please be sure to let me know so that we can get you back up and running :pray: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @alexwalkerjones, recuperative is not a word I’d use for the last 3 weeks, 2 cats very ill, both had similar causes as to my illness,Miss Tee had to have some bowel removed, Ghost Lee had an acute kidney infection, and I was told last month I have chronic kidney disease, I was flabbergasted, a dr just dropped it into a conversation about blood test results, almost as if she thought I knew, so another worry, it needs monitoring apparently, if it drops 10 points then they’ll have to intervene, I’ve had enough intervention, I’m beyond tired and stressed, and have to keep Miss Tees poop firm, something she’s always had problems with. As she’s allergic to some cat foods its not a simple task, she’s always had soft poop, but apparently that’s what may have caused her bowel to start to go back on itself and cause pro less. Fingers crossed they’re both OK now, I hope so, my bank balance took a big hit, but they’re worth it. They’re my babies, I don’t have kids, I’ve never wanted any, so my brothers and sisters kids and their children are substitutes, I’m very grateful to be able to send them home when I’ve had enough!! Happy New Year. I’ll let you know about the pairing problem, my phone says its paired, but the app says it isn’t, any news on chamomile?

2 Likes