Subscription problems

Has anyone had problems with their subscription, on my account it says my free spray month is May, but they’ve taken the £35 from my account as usual. I’ve messaged @alexwalkerjones but I’ve had no response, so I’m left feeling rather confused. I’ve had the usual text saying that the delivery company has my parcel, that will sit in the cupboard for a while. I’ve supported Sofi through the transition from the free trial to business, I understand there may be mistakes, but something like this should be addressed and other than @alexwalkerjones I don’t know who else to contact, as i said Alex hasn’t replies to my message, so maybe she is away on her holidays. Just wondered if anyone else has had the same problem.

Screenshot of my account status, says May is free month, but the money went out of my account. I also thought that we got 2 free months each year, though I may be wrong on that.

kaveh@sofi.health
Try contacting Kaveh, at the above email. I managed to cancel my subscription this way.

2 Likes

Thanks, I don’t want to cancel, but id like to know why I’ve been charged when it is supposed to be my free month, @Kaveh may well be able to help, thanks for the suggestion.

2 Likes

Hi Rosie. I dont have a subscription as nothing worked for me so far. But the few questions i have asked (such as when are reminders going to function again) have gone unanswered. I thought maybe they are only replying to paid subscribers now…but it seems your proving me wrong. I hope they reply to you as you have enough to worry about. Love the photo of your cat that you posted before

1 Like

Hi Cathy, Alex didn’t get back to me but Kavah did, though they don’t allow you to pause your subscription, you have to cancel it, then I guess restart, but then you don’t get the price that you got when we first took the subscription out, that was locked in for life, and I still don’t know if or when hops are being trialled, seems everyone has disappeared and its difficult to get any answers about things. Hopefully we will hear something soon, but I don’t go online much, I’m usually busy, either hospital or sleeping!!! Hence no need for passiflora, but I will restart again when I do need it, but I have so many sprays I haven’t used, even ashwagandha which I got one month, though it tastes vile. I hope your cats settling in, mine are running round at the moment playing, Ghost Lee woke me from a deep sleep, I was dreaming, but he had obviously tried to wake me, which hadn’t worked, so he climbed the curtain, got on top of my built in wardrobes, then jumped off landing on my legs, that woke me!!! He wanted attention, that’s all, a fuss, he usually comes and sucks the fleece I have over my duvet, then when he’s finished doing that he lifts his head up and wiggles his tongue, very funny, I’ll try to upload a video of him, he’s so cute, but a typical boy, rough with Miss, so TeeTee has to step in them, I’d be lost without them. TeeTee and Miss Tee are off for their annual check up and jabs tomorrow, so Ghost will be in on his own for the first time. You take care, and if you hear anything about the hops trial would you drop me a line please?

1 Like

Good to hear that you are both still out there. Keep going and keep strong.

1 Like