The strange case of the disappearing sofi

I love the sofi artwork. So i am a bit perplexed that it seems to be disappearing! The app icon was fully coloured last week, then a small white border appeared and nkw, each time i look, the sofi logo is getting smaller and smaller! Anyone else noticed this? :thinking::woman_shrugging: @Kirill

3 Likes

I noticed this week , I just thought I was going a tad delusional after the secret treehouse app no one knew about either :crazy_face::joy::joy:

1 Like

Screenshot_20220916-185316
Seems that mine is smaller :joy::joy::roll_eyes::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Also @alexwalkerjones look someone else has the secret treehouse app too :joy::joy::crazy_face:

2 Likes

I am SO relieved it’s not just me! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Screenshot_20220917-205754
Even smaller today :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yep my app’s the same isn’t it strange😁

3 Likes

Screenshot_20220920-063412
It’s pretty much gone now :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@pamelaspence The strangest part of all is that we actually have nothing to do with the creation of that app! Discourse (the server that hosts our beloved sofi treehouse) seemed to create a treehouse app of its own for Android-using Pioneers.

I can’t believe it’s getting smaller by the day - what a totally bizarre thing to see!

2 Likes

Mine has stopped shrinking! :rofl:
But the sofi icon is smaller when uou open it up too. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

What?! Weird! I’ve always used this app to access. So we can’t even save the sofi trapped in there? :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m afraid not!! It is a mysterious case of the magic app and the disappearing sofi tree :wink: :rofl:

2 Likes