Turning the pod on?

Hi, I have been using the sofi stick for a wee while now and on my first spray bottle still.

Now my questions/ issues are:

1. Ive loaded the app and synced to the stick. The spray is registered. Ive even got the counter working properly.

Ive got the stick fully charged. But heres my issue. How do i get the stick to ‘wake up’ i.e get the blue or green light flashing?

I thought it was just a case of pressing the spray button to wake it? Thus recording the sprays administered etc.

But the only way i can currently get it to work is to plug it in to charge and then it lights up straight away and will also connect to the app.

My issue is i dont want to have to keep plugging it in to get it turned on? Im pretty sure its fully charged already.

Also after spraying i just put it back in the sofi box with the blue / green light flashing. Now i dont know how long they stay on for.

But ideally i should just be able to spray after dinner and before bed. The sofi stick should internally keep count of my sprays and update the app when i connect to log my sleep in the morning.

Am i missing something? Can you please let me know exactly what i should be doing?

Many thanks and please dont take this as a moan. Am truly grateful for this program.

Thanks andy

3 Likes

Hi @andysmith617, my pod is also playing up as are a few others. Like you i have had to plug it in to reactivate it. I think it’s a bit buggy at the moment but admin seem aware of the problem. Don’t worry about it, these teething problems are just what they are looking for before general release, so keep well and no stressing.
Regards :innocent::sleeping_bed:

2 Likes

Hi @andysmith617, thanks for your post and really grateful for your thorough provision of details here.

Indeed, the pod should be able to keep track of your sprays and report this back to the app, but we’ve seen some difficulties with the app always recording the sprays at the correct day/time this way, so we highly recommend opening the app each time you spray.

It may be helpful to know that the lights on the sofi pod do not necessarily need to appear in order for the sofi pod to be “on” - unless it is dead, it will always be “on” - it is more so a case of ensuring that it is paired via bluetooth the sofi app, and this is where opening the app and watching for the formulation and spray count to be recognised is key!

If you are totally unable to get the pod to connect to the app without being charged (similar to what @CjaJose has experienced), then it can make a big difference trying to reduce the drain of that battery, by removing the pod between uses (especially if you only spray once or twice in the eve).

I can only apologise that this isn’t something we can remedy remotely - however, should the issue persist to such a degree that you are dreading the receipt of your next set of refills, we can certainly look into arranging a collection of your pod, and getting it a battery repair and firmware update.

Please do let me know how you get on, and here anytime should you get stuck!

Kind regards,
Alex