Welcome to the Treehouse

Good afternoon. So glad to be a part of this. I’ve struggled with anxiety, inner unrest and many things for my whole life. The site and app looks beautiful, looks like so much work went into it. I’m looking forward to being a part of a community where everyone is going through the same sort of things and all looking to find peace and answers and enjoy life a little more each day. (I don’t usually write like the inside of a new age greetings card but it’s what came out)
Thank you for having me.
Talking, texting, calls and generally communicating make me quite nervous, but for this group I’ll try hard.
Speak to you all soon, everyone.

10 Likes

Hi Dan welcome to the community :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome Dan, this is a great community to be part of, there is always someone to talk to. Enjoy. It is a beautiful site isnt it, sort of magical :sparkles:

6 Likes

That’s wonderful. Really excited to be a part of this journey!

6 Likes

Hi Don

Welcome to the Community. The folk on here are brilliant and if you have a problem about anything - health, SOFI, anything at all write a post and someone will usually pick it up and reply. I hope you enjoy it
Catherine :blush:

6 Likes

Hi, and welcome to sofi. Its a great community, always something to read, or someone to talk to. Everyone is so kind and supportive. Hope you enjoy being part of us. Tan :sunflower:

6 Likes

I really love the whole idea of this plant based help and can’t wait to get started! Roll on day 10

5 Likes

I love your story and there is nothing better than walking on the sand and finding something special like an unusual pebble and I love walking in all natural places and finding something special created by its surroundings

6 Likes

Hey I’m Colleen, mum to one boy aged 11, and suffer soooo bad with sleep

8 Likes

Welcome to sofi @C88cole and to our incredible community hub! Please reach our or post should you have any questions and myself, and our team of Pioneers are here to help anytime!

Can’t wait to get some of our plant-remedies into you hands and make some unique discoveries to hopefully help nudge you towards better sleep! :blush: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:
Looking forward to sleeping proper

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue too. Did you find an answer?

3 Likes

@Dan, with a very warm welcome to the sofi community. Here people are friendly and supportive and there is no room for grouping … all one group and one community! The culture and mindset of the sofi are to help us all to live our optimum life. @Mikaiya14, this is a safe space for us all … feel relaxed and just be, be yourself as we all are. No expectations and no pressure. Take care and we talk when we talk! :slight_smile: Enjoy :blush: :pray:

6 Likes

@Violet44 , @Owais , @L_stephenson and @C88cole, so pleased that you joined us in the sofi community. Welcome to the treehouse and hope to see you all around! :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you treehouse for all the helpful information!

5 Likes

Are you suppose to upload the surprise here too ?

5 Likes

Hi I’ve received my gorgeous pebble and read the story behind each and every one which makes it much more special :blush:. I can’t wait to receive my pods and see if these really do help. I’ve tried ‘conventional’ medicine and am much more inclined to try nature and see how my body responds to natural remedies instead. Love reading other peoples stories and how much sofi has helped them already.

7 Likes

Hi Julie and welcome.
We have to be patient to receive the trials because the herb sprays have been made for each one and the next is Chamomile.
Make sure that you upload a pic of your pebble in your hand in the App, if you havent already done so. The steps to follow are under the compass icon at the bottom of the first page in the app.

Once your photo is uploaded a pod and sprays will be reserved for you. Keep on journalling in the meantime to build up a good picture for sofi to see your sleep and mood patterns

I hope you find that the spray you will receive helps you. A lot of pioneers have found benefits, as you have read. I think that even the exercise of journalling which makes you aware of your sleep patterns seems to help some people. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It has helped me.

I am a night owl and often can’t get to sleep until stupid 'o clock but i am making more effort to get into sleep mode a bit earlier than i used to.

6 Likes

Hi, I have written a couple of posts but am unable to post them in the tree house. They are saved in draft and I’m unable to figure out how to upload them. Can you help?

6 Likes

Hi @angela.campbell - thanks for your message!

If you open up one of your drafts, can you see the light blue button in the bottom left corner that says “Creat topic?” That’s your button to upload (unfortunately we don’t have a way to change the name of the button).

let me know if this allows you to post :smiling_face:

4 Likes