Welcome to the Treehouse

That’s very much how I view technology as well @Sereiah … like a pen, it’s up to the author to decide the narrative … will it bind us together with beautiful poetry or will it divide us … we hope at sofi we are experimenting with enough touch points - physical, digital, and natural - that we can nudge ourselves and each other to feel, think and be better … so lovely to hear from you on here and wishing you a lovely and restful weekend :pray:

10 Likes

I’m very nervous about meeting people so I might not get very involved with conversations. I do mostly listen and read the goings on. That way I get to feel what the other people are like. If I feel any warmth I will likely try to form a closer bond with that person…
My mum was born on Halloween and I was born on midsummer day, right on the cusp of Gemini :gemini: and Cancer :cancer:. I love animals and nature so it’s only natural that I look towards natural cures and treatment for various things.

14 Likes

@Mikaiya14 ……hi there, it’s a great community. Different topics, some great pictures and the support from the Sofi Team is second to none.
Welcome and have a great day!

9 Likes

Welcome to our little community @Mikaiya14, I think you’ll find us all easy to get along with and very open to people from all walks of life. I understand your nervousness, and hope you’ll join in every now and then when you feel like it. It’s always great to hear different perspectives and the stories people bring. So great to have you here and make yourself at home :slight_smile:

11 Likes

My S3 box has just arrived! I’ve been eagerly awaiting this, thank you

9 Likes

Thank you. Looking forward to everything :grinning:

10 Likes

It’s amazing to have you here @cbryce54 and can’t wait to see how you get along with our lovely Ashwa! We got a lovely story also in the works about this fantastic plant and will hopefully share it shortly (thx to our lovely ethnobotanist)! :pray:

10 Likes

Thank you for your messages :+1::+1:

9 Likes

Loved it. You did a great job.

7 Likes

Welcome @Wisejayme14 and so pleased you could join us on this journey :pray: you’ll find an amazing community of Pioneers helping us and each other build something truly remarkable together.

9 Likes

Hi Alex,
I have been journaling for over 3 weeks now but haven’t received a pebble or pod yet??

9 Likes

Hi @melanie.morris, thank you for posting!

It typically takes a week for your address to register in our system, to be handed over to our warehouse/fulfilment partners, and then for your sofi surprise pebble to be shipped and to arrive.

However, recently, we have had a few delays due to the release of our ashwagandha packs so we’re grateful for your patience in the meantime while we get yours shipped asap :blush:

Please keep an eye out for it in the coming days :pray: :seedling:

9 Likes

Thanks Alex :blush:. When is the pod sent out for me to pair?

8 Likes

Im so ready to start, ive tried everything to help with my anxiety and other issues but havent found something that genuinely makes a difference.

9 Likes

Don’t give up trust in the plants Sofi magically formulate so much better than anything else out there
The great thing on here is there is always another pioneer you can relate to
Big up to all

11 Likes

Hi @melanie.morris - thanks for asking :blush:

We’ll be getting your sofi surprise on its way to you before the weekend. The sofi surprise pebble is our way of verifying your address and ensuring that your pioneer pack will later make it to you - wherever that may be in the world!

Keep up the excellent journaling work in the meantime, and as soon as the surprise arrives, make sure to upload an image of it in your hand via the app :love_letter: :pray:

So excited to have you on this journey with us! x

7 Likes

Thanks @jacquij2010 :pray:t2::raising_hand_woman:t2::dog2::people_hugging::revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you @vincent , I’m so glad that there’s no pressure to be online for hours every day. I tried joining a couple of other online support groups, but they were not suitable for me at all.

The people who had been there the longest had made their own little groups and there was a lot of pressure to complete the different tasks and post so many times in a day… they even ignored people if they didn’t sign in and make at least one post a day.
I’m glad that I got away from this sort of thing…
I think your profile picture is really amazing…:star_struck::100: btw…

7 Likes

Great to hear you are doing well. The Calm app also does Binaural and theta waves music and lots of other sleep inducing items such as music sleep stories and meditation to name a few.

6 Likes

Hi, great to be part of this community :blush:

6 Likes