Chronic pain and sleep

How do you sleep with chronic pain? I’m a diabetic with neuropathy, i also have chronic daily migraines, fibromyalgia and trigeminal neuralgia that all severely affect my sleep.

3 Likes

It’s hard :purple_heart:
Ashwagandha can help. I also use CBD. I’m thinking of starting Low Dose Naltrexone but I’ve heard one of the side effects is vivid dreams. I don’t need any more of that :joy::woozy_face:

I have fibromyalgia and hypermobile joint disorder.

6 Likes

Thank you for the information. :blush:

3 Likes

Iv been prescribed duloxetine, it’s amazing and really helped with anxiety and fibromyalgia pain

3 Likes

Unfortunately I’m allergic to doluxitine and many similar medications. :pensive:

2 Likes

It’s so lovely to see you here in our little community @RuthlessAngel1 and welcome @Boxeye as well … I’m going to add our lovely i house medical herbalist to see if she has come across anything that she has seen in her experience be helpful for some … but the target states that we are working on here primarily enhance sleep and improve calm … the plants we have picked primarily hit those two targets … Ashwa is known as a tonic and I do take it at lower dose throughout the day sometimes and I think it has a sort of relaxing effect for me … but in either case can’t want to see what discoveries sofi will help with in your journey to feeling better … welcome on board :pray:

3 Likes

I do occasionally drink chamomile tea if i can’t sleep. More for it’s calming affects.

2 Likes