Colour palate section in the app

Me too!!!:rofl:Im at a loss somedays just wont work so i go back out n start again lol​:herb:

4 Likes

2.5.0 is coming to the rescue @jacquelinecannon1 and importantly it’s also releasing our bubbles journal … can’t wait for you to start seeing it! :pray:

4 Likes

Its sooo much easier,did u already upgrade?the lower bubbles at the botyom are bigger,the wheel doesnt stick and generally quicker!!!omg!

2 Likes

Thankyou that was very kind!

4 Likes

We are always listening to the feedback so keep them coming. We are pushing out improvements to calm journal as well as bubbles is coming in very shortly. xx🙏

1 Like

The question unexpected things make me happy. Gives me anxiety yes good things will make me happy. But with my animals and the farm unexpected things mostly mean expensive vet bills or machinery that breaks down. :cry::cry: So I’m mostly on the fence with that one :face_exhaling::face_exhaling:

4 Likes

Well the vet bill is expected I assume but why we got the vet bill not​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Well you’re accountable for a lot of creatures! Does the life of farming have any sort of seasonality in terms of sweat or is it a constant joy 24/7 all year @sonja.ekkers.77 ? Wishing you, all the four leggeds inc the most beautiful sheep - sofi - a wonderful (restful - does that ever happen) weekend xx🙏

3 Likes

Every season has its ups and downs. I love late winter early spring, as when I ride my horse out, I can see the threes changing and new life just starting to come. Early spring is the time where the lambs will be born. But with every lovely things that happen come, the not so nice things and that are the hard day’s. Two life lambs and one dead will put a damper on the day :person_shrugging::sweat_smile: as much as you try to focus on the good. And unless your heartless your still sad about the one lost lamb. :face_exhaling:

I love during winters where it’s freezing cold wet and horrible outside. Seeing the cows and horses all happily eating their crub in side dry and cozy. It’s hard work in winter, but that feeling of knowing your animals are happy is priceless.

Summer is the time where the crops come in. And my partner becomes a stranger :rofl::rofl: as I hardly see him. (Sometimes it’s nice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) it comes with a lot of stress as machinery likes to give up when you really need them :person_facepalming::person_facepalming: the crops need to be perfect before they get harvested weather is always against it :rofl::rofl: like it’s so dry now in Leicestershire we didn’t have any rain for weeks. We can’t prepare the ground for the next crop. So we have to wait for the rain.

Than autumn comes when all fields are done the barns will be made ready for the cows to come back in and we start all from the beginning again.
But wouldn’t have it any other way it’s a lifestyle not a job :heartpulse:

At the moment we have a calf with a cast as mother cow stood on it and broke it’s leg :cry: it happens but never know when so that’s why I prefer less unexpected things :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

This is incredible glimpse into what is an an amazing life … I always think when I see the incredible erratic weather patterns what must be happening with the folks keeping the harvest and the four leggeds! The unexpected ever more the expected. I would love to be able to follow your life in the farm more … it bears so little resemblance to my laptoping and zooming … and as soon as we are properly funded we are definately doing the “secret life of sheep” if you’re up for it. Always grateful for everything you share @sonja.ekkers.77 xx :pray:

3 Likes

Loving the bubbles!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Probably more complex than you want but could there be a suggested action based on the last result that could impact on the next. For example if you rank low on feeling in control of your life then suggesting building mastery on one specific skill you are already good at. This works over the long run to feel more confident in life in general. I mean very generic suggestions. Or maybe I should just keep quiet because there is no way I’d be able to make a better version of the Sofi App if I tried to :sweat_smile: But just a passing suggestion.

4 Likes

Suggestions are always welcomed in here :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The sofi app will continue to get amazing because of your continued feedback @charliekluf82 …. So always post all your ideas please xx :pray: … let me have a think on this one … the main idea is whether a precious answer should somehow be present the next time you engage either a journalling feedback to see how you feel now relative to how you felt in the past … is that what you think? Sorry long day so a bit frazzled!! :fire::blush:

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I definitely think that there should be some comparison. The idea you came up with on this sounds good. It gives more clarity on the purpose of the journal for those of us who struggle with the concept.

3 Likes

So that’s a really interesting perspective @charliekluf82 … and I tell you we had some really long discussions … in fact when it came to the bubbles. The first version we developed every time you would go back to journal, it would show what you had journaled last time and then you would change it to how you felt … it seemed like a logical way of doing it … but let’s say one day you have a bad day and journal negative bubbles … if we start the next day by reminding you that you had a negative day we could inadvertently encourage you back in the negative mindset … so we thought every journal should begin a new game so as not to encourage a bias into the negative or positive … every journal becomes a new event … so that’s what’s we are going to observe over S2 … but definately love to hear your thoughts. xx :pray:

4 Likes

Ah, i see, that makes a lot of sense. I suppose the journal still serves as a mindfulness tool. My suggestion was also for it to prompt a generic suggestion around one of the areas you are particularly struggling with in order to help it be more positive. But i suppose the focus is more on the self perception created by the plants and the positive effects of improved sleep etc. So maybe not appropriate. Thanks for taking it into consideration though anyway.

4 Likes

I still like your core idea @charliekluf82 … so really want to think it through … can we pick this up again once S2 stabilises? I really love the input and there is something there just trying to think what execution best delivers on it xx :pray:

2 Likes

Of course. I think you guys have loads you are working on anyway. Thanks so much for your work :blush:

4 Likes