Error with sofi stick

Strange I also noticed that I didn’t remember waking up in the night or wandering around my room sleepwalking.

I felt less irritable and actually a little optimistic today AND got to work an hour before planned :astonished:

I thought it was just coincidence as I’ve only used it one day to but let’s see if it continues :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

You will only get one line for each session on the diary @daniel.butler1408 but the actual count will be on the number of sprays left on the main screen. We are also going to be adjusting the diary for the S1 in the next two weeks which I hope will be more useful. Good luck with the trial and fingers x’ed that valerian is a friend for you! :pray:

3 Likes

A wee update it appears to be working now and let me journal last night, I nearly fell asleep and forgot to do it. The green formula really gets me to sleep really quickly and gives me thet lovely warm glow that let’s you relax and drift off.

4 Likes

Oh okay thank you, the first page is right then!

Just thought I’d let you know something I noticed as I had issues again with it registering the pod/bottle today it took a phone restart, app cache/memory clear and about minutes of jiggling the stick about for it to register.

I noticed when I shake the stick the tree image (which changes to the colour of the pod/bottle inserted) starts to flicker like it’s about to register so o continued and it turned blue then corrected it’s self to pink, hopefully that could help diagnose an issue…

On the other hand I haven’t gotten any pettles yet although it did let me journal today but by the time I journal it’s saying there is no pod/bottle again so maybe doesn’t know which colour to give?

Either way I slept well again last night and had a much clearer brain with better tolerance to stress! So overall I’d say it’s a success so far even with the little bugs.

6 Likes

This is really awesome feedback @daniel.butler1408 and so … I really need to find another word for grateful but this group of Pioneer are so great at their feedback and helping us learn and debug our sofi!! Adding @Kirill snf @alexwalkerjones so we add this to our list of corrections! Hope you have a restful weekend :pray: and thank you!

5 Likes

My app is still temperamental but still registered another petal but didn’t give me the usual slider over the hours slept it’s getting confusing :grin::+1:

4 Likes

The daily journal during the S1 Pioneer Program changes a lot so we can begin to see which formats of feedback work best and which ones are more problematic …. And of course we are going to be introducing more soon! So keep on journalling and feedbacking so very grateful @dannytobin68 :pray:

4 Likes

It seems to be working well except for the count soI am not too fussed :blush:.

4 Likes

@dannytobin68 what does the screen show when you open the app? Does it show how much is left in the bottle like 47/70 or does it say dispenser not connected?

1 Like

It just keeps resetting to 70/70 when I use the spray it registers on the app as coming off but nextntime it begins again at 70/70.

2 Likes

Oh wow - that’s something new … adding @alexwalkerjones, @Kirill and @filipe into this … so everytime you have found the automatically refilling bottle! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes exactly that it has a mind of it’s own :smile:.

3 Likes

Do you know if it does that for the other formulations as well @dannytobin68 ?

2 Likes

The first bottle was also a bit reluctant to count properly but it got there eventually. I am going to change the battery tomorrow and see what happens. :blush:

5 Likes

I have an automatically refilling no3 bottle too, as of last night!

4 Likes

I noticed today that my sprays haven’t been registering, it shows which bottle is in but says ‘Sofi stick not connected’. It lets me journal and I get the right colour petal but it isn’t tracking the times.

I’ve been fairly consistent though with my times now I’m in the habit so first sprays 19:00-20:30 and then second 21:00-22:30 so if there’s a possibility of back filling I’d be happy to manually track it until the bugs are ironed out if that helps with your data.

On the plus side though I’m sleeping so well! My ADHD is significantly more manageable now which has made me so much more comfortable and happy and I am starting to have energy throughout the day even after work which hasn’t happened for a long time! I’m even getting up when my alarm goes off rather than pressing snooze for 1 to 2 hours so I get to start work early again!

3 Likes

The is is really awesome @daniel.butler1408 and I can’t tell you how much it means to the whole team here at sofi many of whom are Pioneers to read that our project off the starting blocks is beginning to make some small and meaningful nudges in our Pioneer’s lives. We love to get your stick reconnecting so I am adding @alexwalkerjones here in case your stick remains unconnected tonight and perhaps we can find some time tomorrow to have a shared zoom on a desktop … the other alternative is it you can share screen your device … showing blue tooth is on … close sofi app fully and launch it again … we are just working on a survival guide of all the faults we have seen and the trouble shooting for it and going to share that with you shortly. Keen that we re establish your Bluetooth bridge as soon as possible :pray:

2 Likes

@dannytobin68 @Ally, haha! Didn’t we mention the bottles are magically refilled each night while you sleep?! Just kidding :blush: :sweat_smile:

Thank you both for this feedback! I have passed this along so we can figure out what’s going on and how to get your spray count to stay!

4 Likes

Received my sofi stick and pods, but its asking for me to insert pod when the no.1 pod is already in. It doesn’t recognise it as being in the sofi stick. The no.2 bottle is recognised, but it thinks the no.3 bottle is no.2. What shall i do?

5 Likes

Hi @trudy! Just saw you posted here first, I hope my reply via email helped - and please do keep us updated with how the drying out process goes! It might take some playing around with but fingers crossed you have some luck. :sparkles: :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes