Just a nice picture from the UK. Where is everyone from?

Ok I can hit both requests in one here :grin:The castle is just 20 minutes from my home in Ayrshire (Scotland) and the other one explains itself really. The kitten is only 12 weeks old and they are inseparable. :heart::herb:

16 Likes

Over in Oregon, USA.

6 Likes

Used to live in Singapore for 17 years - just relocated to Canada (Toronto) a month ago and originally from Switzerland.

This is a cool global community; would be so cool to have the entire list of UN countries assembled eventually…

9 Likes

I went to the United World College of SEA on Dover Road (but in the 80s!) and we lived variously on Cairnhill (top of Emerald Road) and Stephen’s Road. Was supposed to go back for a big school reunion in 2021 but obvs not… I bet it has changed a lot! Would love to go back some day…

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: sad beginning,but look at them now.
Just stunning

6 Likes

Awe that’s adorable!! My cats can’t stand my dogs, I’m hoping in time they’ll become used to each other

5 Likes

Thank you. They bring so much joy just like my other pets :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

You definitely feel the amazing sense of calm even for a total stranger through a screen an ocean apart. Thank you for sharing this @kaneary xx

5 Likes

I love these photos. My girls have four rescue animals (dogs) - five if you count Mr Chumley the ginger slinky cat! It’s a bit of a petting zoo but they also bring a huge sense of connection, calm and compassion. One of them Winnie is particularly disabled from a terrible time she had but she still has a great zest for life every time I visit them.

14 Likes

My crazy pup skye

14 Likes

I love this channel!!

4 Likes

This is my favourite type of weather in winter a cold frosty morning with a lovely warming sun and blue sky :heart:

10 Likes

@sonja.ekkers.77 Mine too!! Such a serene photo! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Awe look, melts my heart!! So cute. Animals do bring so much joy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Awe look at that wee face :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

It has changed A LOT!!!
and a lot of change has been absolutely positive.
hope you can go there one day soon.

5 Likes

Rainbow picture from the other day in Henley on Thames. I’ll share more pictures from my garden later when spring livens everything up again :wink:

11 Likes

No pups just 4 rescue cats here :heart_eyes_cat:

15 Likes

This was the early morning sunrise from my balcony in (a currently rather sunny) London today! and below is my recently arrived sofi surprise. I’m already very attached to her :laughing:

9 Likes

My walking buddy

15 Likes