Not registering all my sprays

Hi Tina. You should have received an invite with a google meet link! Just follow that link on the scheduled time and we’ll meet there :slight_smile: Accessing from the tablet should be fine.

3 Likes

And yes, all options via the link work for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great speak tomorrow x

2 Likes

Hi @Kirill good to hear from you. Since taking the advice the other day about logging out and then back in, both the app and Sofi stick/pod have behaved well. I am now synced with v2.7 on android phone and treehouse so all is good. Any need for a meet as everything else ok?
Regards
Colin
:innocent::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

3 Likes

That’s awesome news @CjaJose and a huge thx to @Kirill and @mathiassilva4 for rapid responses here (and our really amazing pioneers and their huge patience with our tinkering)!! :pray:

3 Likes

@Kirill do we need to share screen?

3 Likes

@tinaspain I’m on a tablet as well

3 Likes

Share screening could be helpful, yes!

2 Likes

I’ve never done it on Google Meet so we’ll see if sharing works. I haven’t logging anything yet so you’ll be able to observe the whole thing.

3 Likes

@Kirill I did a spray comparison between S1 & S2. It felt a little tighter pressing with S1 vs S2. The S2 pod didn’t rattle in the stick but perhaps there’s a slight size difference in the pod (either the plastic or the glass).

1 Like

Hi Krill
It was great to put a face to a name. Good video call today and i will keep you updated x

1 Like

Hi alex
H[quote=“alexwalkerjones, post:8, topic:4028, full:true”]
Hi @tinaspain - thanks for the update. We are prioritising this with the dev team and hope to have it figured out soon! We believe @CjaJose may be experiencing a similar issue with sprays only counting 1/3.

I had a video meet with krill today re the stick not registering all my sprays just letting you know that tonight I left quite a gap in between the three sprays and they’ve all registered! It’s taking a long time to register each spray but it is working

2 Likes

Hi @tinaspain, for the last few days my stick and pod have been ok. Until tonight. Following another app update to 2.7.1 had to log out and back in again because app wouldn’t recognize sofi stick. It seems I am now having to do this after each update. Don’t know if this helps in your sitiuation. Good luck.
:innocent::exploding_head::sleeping:

1 Like

I’m having dreams too but still not getting a great quality of sleep unfortunately :weary:

1 Like

Hi @tinaspain
Just checking in!
How is your sofi stick behaving lately? All sprays getting registered?

1 Like

Yes all good now so long as i leave a minute or so in-between each spray :+1: xx

1 Like

I’m currently having issues with my no.2 pod not registering sprays

I managed to get the first 3 sprays to register which left me at 67 sprays but this time I managed to only get 1 spray to register which has left me at 66 sprays

1 Like

Hi Abi
This was happening to me too but now i have it sussed. You have to leave about 30 seconds at least in-between sprays then they will register. Good luck xx

3 Likes

@OberonMoon so does it seem to depend on which pod you are using? Did you have this issue with the previous one?

1 Like

It was the last pod so no.1 and also this one which is no.2

2 Likes