Not registering all my sprays

Interesting workaround @tinaspain. Although as for some it is only the second spray which is counting it might not be the same for everyone. Although it could be the first one but delayed registration and then we’ve already sprayed all three by the time it’s registered the first one… Worth a try folks!

1 Like

Hi @CjaJose @BrandNewMe @OberonMoon @tinaspain!

Last Friday, the dev team released an important app update that could have fixed counter issue for many Android users, as well as improving the bluetooth connection speed. I just wanted to check in with you all, and see whether you had found the issue to improve at all?

I know there were many cases of it working, then not, then working again. Have things settled down for your sofi sticks at all yet?

Thank you again for working on this with us!! :raised_hands: :sofi_moon:

1 Like

Morning @alexwalkerjones , the experience with S2 seems to be flying past so quickly and without serious mishaps. As for stick/pods/app updates I have no current issues with any of them and all seems to be in order. Hope this helps.
Regards Colin
:innocent::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

2 Likes

@alexwalkerjones was it an over the air update or do I need to do it manually?

2 Likes

Hi @BrandNewMe - This one was over the air! Fingers crossed we have less spray issue reports as a result :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I found same issue, to resolve I wait until the first spray is registered then continue to the next spray and wait until it registers and so forth. I still run into the odd uncounted spray here and there though.

2 Likes

It seems there is a delay between sprays and the app responding to the sprays

2 Likes

Hi, with mine it seems there is a slight delay, perhaps 4-5seconds before it registers the spray. Its not a problem but the tension of watching the screen before it changes makes for a really exciting time.
:partying_face::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Perhaps i should try this tomorrow? I’ve just had 3 sprays but none registered? Counter still says 70. But then, i was so excited i did it really quick! :laughing:

3 Likes

Hi @quinine - it would be great to know whether or not this issue resolves with a slightly slower, harder press when you do try again tonight :pray: :sparkles:

My stick has recently been experiencing the same, and a one second wait between each spray seems to do the trick! As @CjaJose says, the anticipation is great :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll definitely try to slow down tonight! :laughing: and see if it solves the problem.

3 Likes

As of last week, we released an important app update that hopefully will have improved the counter issue for many Android folks as well as the bluetooth connection speed when pairing.

Thanks to @Kirill and @mathiassilva4, you will also find a new section within the sofi app titled, “manual spray.” While this isn’t something we plan to keep permanently within the app - should you find that your sprays are still having difficulty recording within the app - you can make sure we’re receiving those sprays by tapping the screen for each spray you have delivered (print screen image below)

We are closely monitoring any changes/improvements/new issues regarding the trigger and recording of sprays so please reach out via the sofi moon (or here) should you experience any new problems.

:blush: :sofi_moon:

3 Likes

That’s quite handy if like me you forget to turn your BT on when you do spray :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Sprays are registering very quickly at present. Is this due to a recent adjustment to the app from Sofi admin?
:innocent::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

3 Likes

I was just about to ask about my sprays not all registering @alexwalkerjones but after reading through the coments i shall try tonight leaving time between each spray to see if this also resolves my problem

3 Likes

Just to update ive waited inbetween spays and it has registered them all the 3rd spray took a little longer to register than the first two but not by much. I pressed down hard before but i was spraying faster could that be why it wasnt picking each spray up? @alexwalkerjones

4 Likes

Brilliant @angelascotney! So happy to hear that that worked for you - it’s been a lot of trial and error to figure it out, but thankfully we now have an idea of what may be causing the delay and hope to have it entirely improved by the S3 :slight_smile:

4 Likes