Pioneer pack has arrived!

YAAAY! my Sofi pioneer pack arrived yesterday! (Its seemed like forever sonce i started journalling back in July! Lol but stick with it!!). Had a few wee issues pairing but figured it out (turn on your phones BT but DON’T pair it the trad way!! Open the app and pair directly that way :grin:) so… i’m ready to go! Starting witn Valerian as insomnia has been more my problem than anxiety lately, plus i hear its the least favourite taste so I’m jumping in at the deep end! Lol :rofl: i can’t wait to get stated tbh

4 Likes

Oh brilliant. You’ll have to keep us posted. I’m still waiting on mine, unfortunately I’ve been basically drowning under post natal depression the last many months, it’s made my sofi presence nearly non existent as it was just so many things I couldn’t keep on top of. If I ever needed the pioneer pack it’s definitely now :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @AsunaChidory - thanks for your message!

You should have received an email back in November detailing how to get your pack delivered in the next wave - we asked you to journal for 30 days from the day of the email receipt. I can see in our database that your number of journals is 0, which is totally understandable given the circumstances you describe :pray: :herb:

With that being said, If you are still keen to participate, I’d be happy to squeeze you in! :slight_smile:

We would simply ask that you begin journaling daily and establishing your baseline in order to allow sofi to generate results once your pod arrives! Please let me know and I’ll send an email with some additional information for you and instructions to place your refundable deposit :blue_heart::pray:

2 Likes