Question regarding refills

Are the refill the same recipes as the first lot of pods?
Only i. Only useing once at bed time for the same result,and i seem to be sleeping lo ger in the morning?

5 Likes

Yes I believe so, I’m sure @alexwalkerjones or @Kaveh can confirm this for you ? :slight_smile: Could possibly be your body is getting into a routine now ? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for you response.
Just seems to be working better this time round :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

They are the same - but the presence of the plant in your body is not - nor cumulative build up - nor the natural ambient conditions (as some hay fever folks like me are recognising) … and may be even you are feeling a little different! There is such a complex range of external and internal factors at play the best way is to keep on journalling @malone.shelley and we will listen for some proper effect. There will also be some natural noise/randomness in the system. What the sofi brain is going to try to do is compare your baseline sleep with your evolving sleep pattern and see if your use of sofi stick in any way predicts both how good or bad your sleep (whether you take it or run out for example) … so key is to keep on journalling! xx :pray:

6 Likes

Very intresting the bodys reactions to plants,

3 Likes

@alexwalkerjones i was just wondering i pressed for a refill do i need to send my empty bottles back for this or do you just send out refills then i post them all back together xxx

3 Likes

Hi @angelascotney - great questions and thank you for asking! No need to send in your empty plant pods ahead of time, as you’re automatically qualified for our Refill Program by being an active Pioneer for the S2.

I will have to touch base with @bee to find out whether we can send prepaid envelopes for returns like we did last time - or if we’ll need to wait until the S3 xx :blush:

3 Likes