S2 Pioneer Pack Audit - Have you received yours yet?

Hi Alex yes we have a match👍

4 Likes

3 Likes

Hi I received the starter pack with 2nd generation plant pod caps

And having no problems connecting it’s much better than the first. For where I am in Leicestershire as we have bad internet connection.

Registered so far 98% of my sprays.

3 Likes

Hi there! :wave: I’m eagerly awaiting my S2 pack but haven’t received a anything yet. Patience is a virtue of mine, so happy to hold on whilst logistics get sorted. I’ve been so busy at work, so haven’t posted in a while- so sorry everyone :cry: I’ve also been recently diagnosed with possible anemia and I’m waiting on further blood tests. Tired a lot- just not at night!:sweat_smile::rofl:

4 Likes

Hello. I received S2 starter pack but sofi stick electronics elements were in pieces and not able to resolve myself so sent back. Sent to Bernard. Currently waiting to hear if it can be fixed. If not hoping I get a new one - please. Still waiting to start use therefore.

3 Likes

Hi Alex, im halfway through baselining, hoping i can get some decent sleep soon, cancer has taken the wind out of me, very weird sleep patterns, and very broken, hoping that I get accepted to the next stage.

4 Likes

Thanks @dcm.leeds! I will follow up on that - to confirm, does it look like your have 1st gen plant pods or 2nd gen based on the bottle caps?

1 Like

I believe that I have 2nd gen tops.

Regards

Diana

3 Likes

Thank you @dcm.leeds :pray: :blush:

2 Likes

I’ll never make it as a photographer!

5 Likes

Hiya,all good here,im all good with correct pods n tools for where im at w Sofi and no problems at all w app/stick/pods.Great job guys :+1::seedling::heart:

1 Like

Alex…i just re checked.im on 1st trials in passionfkower s2,but my cap looks like s1 1st generation,not like the others,it working brill tho xx

lol…pic…

4 Likes

Nope…mines worse,cant focus​:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Hi @jacquelinecannon1, I think they needed a picture of the top of the pod inside, not the sofi spray. Nice picture though. Lol
Happy sleeps
:innocent::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

4 Likes

I have not received my s2 pioneer pack yet x

5 Likes

haha this is great! Thank you for your efforts nonetheless :star_struck: :blush: @mozza.stan77

5 Likes

Thank you for letting me know @angelascotney - we will seek to remedy this as soon as we can :sparkles: :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks so much @jacquelinecannon1, and @CjaJose is right - if you get a chance to snap a photo of the plant pod cap, that would be great! And very happy to hear everything seems to be in working order :blush:

4 Likes

Nothing yet and getting a bit desperate. I signed up 6 months ago and have done the journal for 171 days (missed a few days in the early stages).
Last month i made an appointment to see my doctor about sleep problems as i have had enough of being permanently exhausted. The appointment is this Friday 16th but i dont really want to go down the route of prescription medication. If i know that my pioneer pack will definitely soon be here i will cancel the appointment. Thank you in anticipation of receiving the S2 pack.

7 Likes

Thankyou @alexwalkerjones :sparkles:

4 Likes